Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Transfers - EvertIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Million dollar question

Foden at 6.5

How confident of minutes do we think?

Ask pep.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Million dollar question

Foden at 6.5

How confident of minutes do we think?

At least 100 of every 180?

Mahrez, Bernardo and maybe Torres competing?

Perhaps he drops back and plays in midfield but will he pick up points deeper?

Can you maximise your additional funds elsewhere to pick up the slack of the down weeks?

In a month or two he'll probably either be nearly 7 or closer to 6?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,915 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

titan18 wrote: »
    Anyone any idea if that Dunne lad at Burnley will keep his place. Even for a week or two.

Have enough to do Egan to him and then ASM to KDB. Be taking a -8 of course as already did Auba to James, but could be worth it

I'd say Dunne depends on the situation with Tark who missed last night's game through injury. If Tark is sold, it could open things up for Dunne.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,254 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

At least 100 of every 180?

Mahrez, Bernardo and maybe Torres competing?

Perhaps he drops back and plays in midfield but will he pick up points deeper?

Can you maximise your additional funds elsewhere to pick up the slack of the down weeks?

In a month or two he'll probably either be nearly 7 or closer to 6?

I'm taking ASM & Soucek out with 0.5 ITB

So 11.0 to spend.

1 option - It would be Foden & Burke (4.5)

2 - Thinking the smarter option is Podence & Costa.

3 - If I get Klich who I'd like I'd left looking for a 5.0.

Podence/Costa feels like better value.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

So 11.0 to spend.

Yea Costa was another option - i only suggested Kilch as he's on penalties and with some of penalties given over last two weekends - might swing in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Need to downgrade a FW to get KdB in.
    Vardy or Werner? One of them need to go.

Werner .... mainly because I’m captaining him next week at west brom, lol.

Vardy plays man city, he is capable of getting goals against the defence that played tonight.

Werner has been tricky for defenders to deal with so far, has earned 2 peno’s (1 wasn't converted) .... I think he could get a brace against west brom.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

So 11.0 to spend.

Very same conundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I reckon Foden will probably start every second game at best. We know KDB, Sterling and likely Jesus are guaranteed (at least til Aguero is back). That leaves Foden, Mahrez, Torres and Bernardo for the two other spots imo

Very same conundrum

Soucek is very close to a rise tonight hence why getting the transfers done early.

More than likely will pull the trigger on Podence & Costa. Even if Podence loses his place in a couple GW's.

Looking to add Jimi for Werner or Ings but that can wait for next week.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Yea Costa was another option - i only suggested Kilch as he's on penalties and with some of penalties given over last two weekends - might swing in.

Kilch is just 0.1 out of my reach unfortunately but a good suggestion. Unless I went with a 5.0 MF, no one standing out though.

• Advertisement

Kilch is just 0.1 out of my reach unfortunately but a good suggestion. Unless I went with a 5.0 MF, no one standing out though.

Soucek is the best 5.0M mid

If your stuck for cash for the 5th midfield spot - Reed at 4.5m for Fulham will get you 2 points a week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Werner .... mainly because I’m captaining him next week at west brom, lol.

Vardy plays man city, he is capable of getting goals against the defence that played tonight.

Werner has been tricky for defenders to deal with so far, has earned 2 peno’s (1 wasn't converted) .... I think he could get a brace against west brom.

The other consideration is the replacement. Jimi, Richy, DCL. I'm thinking now Jiminez is the best option. Form and Fixtures are good. Already have Hamez so dunno about doubling up on Everton.
    To get Jimi, Vardy needs to go. It's a toss up. Might sleep on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Done ASM, Auba to Klich, KDB. Happy with that. No points spent and no bonuses used.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Looking like I'll have to get rid of one of TAA or Robertson, too much money tied up in defence with so many attacking options out there.

Back to my original plan of KDB in for PEA, had been thinking of JamRod to help raise funds to upgrade my 3rd striker but hard to ignore Kev.

Other FT is straight swap of ASM to Podence/Klich

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

F*ck it... going with my gut - wildcard activated.

Also had a few cans :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Invincible

Really need news on that Vinagre injury

Will decide if its Boly or Foden in.

I know Foden will be rotated, but no other player at that point could get 15 points easily enough

It was Marcel injured, Vinagre replaced him on 8 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Podence nutmegging DeBruyne for the goal... how can you not get him in after that!!

Invincible wrote: »
    It was Marcel injured, Vinagre replaced him on 8 minutes.

Yeah i mean if Vinagre will play

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Auba & Soucek ---> KDB & Podence. Havre .5 ITB so all free. Will look at Werner ---> Jiminez possibly next week then

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Auba & Soucek ---> KDB & Podence. Havre .5 ITB so all free. Will look at Werner ---> Jiminez possibly next week then

I have .4 in the bank but klich value only going to rise. Good player and will bang in pens for Leeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭joeyboy11

Auba to KDB done.

Was tempted to go Soucek to Foden as I’ve 1.5 itb but I’ll cool my jets as he might not even start next game.

Really want jimi for the long haul, looks like he’ll tick along nicely as per usual and then focus the captaincy on premium mids.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Can't decide whether to do ASM to Podence or Egan to Saiss. Or both for a -4 ??

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Soucek is very close to a rise tonight hence why getting the transfers done early.

More than likely will pull the trigger on Podence & Costa. Even if Podence loses his place in a couple GW's.

Looking to add Jimi for Werner or Ings but that can wait for next week.

I was like: "Soucek close to a rise, what the hell?!" Then I realised you meant a drop!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Auba and ASM out KDB and Rodriguez in.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Just_Magic

Auba Vardy ASM out

Kdb Jiminez Hamez in

The way I see it, it's going to take a few transfers to get the team I'd like.
    Maybe slightly more aggressive strategy, but we'll see where it takes me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Auba > KDB.

I also have Lamptey and ASM injured and Bissouma suspended. Looks like I’ll have to hit.

ASM > Klich was the one I was looking at but Podence was very far forward today and had so many chances. His fixtures are also amazing!! Assuming he’s a starter? Any reason for him to be benched in upcoming games?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,697 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

sheroman01 wrote: »
    ASM > Klich was the one I was looking at but Podence was very far forward today and had so many chances. His fixtures are also amazing!! Assuming he’s a starter? Any reason for him to be benched in upcoming games?

Wolves have no European game and are already knocked out of League Cup so they are two less headaches to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Auba > KDB.

I also have Lamptey and ASM injured and Bissouma suspended. Looks like I’ll have to hit.

My thinking is he's a dodgy starter long term with Semedo coming in and then Adama moving forward. He might still start of course but Wolves have a lot of attackers to play in the two spots around Jiminez

• Advertisement

If KdB doesn't rise tonight there be some scenes - so many premium players shooting up - it's nearly take hits or be left behind.
    Fully expect PEA to find his shooting boots next weekend as well, but it's just frustrating having him.

Advertisement