Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Town doctor advice (female)?

Options
  • 19-09-2020 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for advice on finding a GP doctor in Wexford Town (preferably a female as I'm a female).

I'd be especially open to hearing about someone willing to see a new patient within next week or two.

It's a lot to ask, but especially a GP easy to talk to; perhaps grounded in psychology or has easy contacts with mental health, because my health problems are mostly not physical but around domestic life trauma and alcohol use (my own).

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Marhay70

Looking for advice on finding a GP doctor in Wexford Town (preferably a female as I'm a female).

I'd be especially open to hearing about someone willing to see a new patient within next week or two.

It's a lot to ask, but especially a GP easy to talk to; perhaps grounded in psychology or has easy contacts with mental health, because my health problems are mostly not physical but around domestic life trauma and alcohol use (my own).

Thank you

Can't help with a specific GP but the HSE lists all affiliated GPs in the town, you can take your pick. There will be others who are not affiliated to the HSE.

https://www2.hse.ie/services/find-a-gp/

Advertisement