Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Degree Assessment - Teaching Council

Options
  • 19-09-2020 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

What is the process to find out whether my studied Level 8 is recognised by the Teaching Council of Ireland? I am wondering if there is a form or procedure that should be followed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭starstothesun

Cindy20201 wrote: »
    What is the process to find out whether my studied Level 8 is recognised by the Teaching Council of Ireland? I am wondering if there is a form or procedure that should be followed.

Hiya, just wondering if u got any further info on this? From trawling through other boards posts os it application costs €200 for initial subject & €100 for additional subject. or do u go down the route of registering for further adult education @€;90 and i wonder does that enable them tell u your degree suitability

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭starstothesun

Cindy20201 wrote: »

Hiya, just wondering if u got any further info on this? From trawling through other boards posts os it application costs €200 for initial subject & €100 for additional subject. or do u go down the route of registering for further adult education @€;90 and i wonder does that enable them tell u your degree suitability

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭snor

Have a look on the TC website. They have a few pages for each subject and what qualifications/credits are required to teach it.

Advertisement