Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lemongrass Liffey Valley closed

• 19-09-2020 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,611 ✭✭✭✭
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Lemongrass Liffey Valley closed. Sign on door saying closed since 31/08/2020

I can't see it opening again. Never seemed to be busy. Food was never on a par with the Lemongrass in Citywest. Location not that great with the parking behind barriers. And the Arc closing surely did not help. And then COVID. It's a miracle it stayed upon this long.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭megaten

unkel wrote: »
    Lemongrass Liffey Valley closed. Sign on door saying closed since 31/08/2020

I can't see it opening again. Never seemed to be busy. Food was never on a par with the Lemongrass in Citywest. Location not that great with the parking behind barriers. And the Arc closing surely did not help. And then COVID. It's a miracle it stayed upon this long.

Shame, liked the lunch there but it was a hard sell to coworkers. Did get takeaway during all this but I guess they're not really known for it.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,542 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I loved the food in there. However, I ordered takeaway during Covid. Food was very poor. Very small portions and very expensive. If they relied only on takeaways, I'm not surprised they closed.

Advertisement