Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned

Options
  • 19-09-2020 9:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭

A member who has insinuated i was a racist , was allowed post his unsubstantiated claims.

When i asked multiple times for said member to provide proof of racism, my post was ignored and asked numerous times.

I was then banned for being uncivil.
    Seems its okay for people to post fabrications but asking for proof of these fabrications, is not allowed.

Then my post which was not aimed at a member and contained genuine stats was removed despite breaking no laws.

There seems to be a clear agenda when the member who is making the accusastions against multiple members, and was proven to have lied about me twice already on the forum and only apologized after being outed and caught, is a moderator, so hardly surprising it seems he is getting preferential treatment.

After my recent thread ban, and deletion of posts, i contacted the moderator who banned me and no reply, despite him being online.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Are you disputing a forum ban (which is dealt with here), or a threadban (which is not dealt with in the Dispute Resolution Forum, but I can move the thread to Help Desk)

Please give mods time to respond to your PM(s) - even if online they have other responsibilities and indeed may be posting elsewhere on the site as a "regular" user. As set out at the head of this forum you should give the mod a day or two to respond

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Marking resolved

Advertisement