Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opel Astra service Cork

Options
  • 20-09-2020 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick question - anyone got any good recommendations of places that I could go to get my 161 Astra serviced... Cork city preferably.... I'm based in Cobh and work in Wilton.

I have been going to a main dealership in Douglas (better not name names) but after a litany of problems with them each and every time I need to find somewhere else.

Either official Opel garages or independent ones that do a good job.

Thanks a mil!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Fabio

Hi all,

Just a quick question - anyone got any good recommendations of places that I could go to get my 161 Astra serviced... Cork city preferably.... I'm based in Cobh and work in Wilton.

I have been going to a main dealership in Douglas (better not name names) but after a litany of problems with them each and every time I need to find somewhere else.

Either official Opel garages or independent ones that do a good job.

Thanks a mil!

Try Henderson's on the Marina - they deal with all brands.

https://www.hendersonmotorservices.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,599 ✭✭✭RINO87

Unless your car is still under warranty there is no need to be going to a main dealer for a service. Find a good local independent garage with a good reputation and they will see you right.

One has been suggested above. Search this forum or ask about locally. A good mechanic that you can build trust and a reputation with is invaluable IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,128 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Recommend Scott auto services in dennehys cross, if your working near wilton. Sound fella, very trustworthy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Thanks a mil folks, will have a look at one of those, Dennehys Cross very convenient especially!

Advertisement