Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timber cut to size

• 20-09-2020 1:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

Hey all , I need to get some 3/4 marine ply cut to size , there will be 14 pieces overall

Anywhere around that will do this. It's too large of a job for B&Q but I fear it will be too small of a job for anywhere else

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

dashoonage wrote: »
    Hey all , I need to get some 3/4 marine ply cut to size , there will be 14 pieces overall

Anywhere around that will do this. It's too large of a job for B&Q but I fear it will be too small of a job for anywhere else

Cheers

There’s a discount kitchen place on the Ballysimon road (behind eazy living)- I would say they would take in something like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭JimmyChew

B&Q will do it for you. First 3 cuts are free and there's a small charge after that. Straight cuts only. pick your wood and take it to the rip saw area and ask around for someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Eoinbmw

Try Ryans on the dock road http://ryangrouplimerick.com/site/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

Em, I wouldn't .
    Leave it at that ;)

OP, could you not just buy a cheap jigsaw in B&Q (€25) and do it yourself ? If you take your time you will probably do a better job yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

Actually ended up buying what i needed made up

Thanks all

• Advertisement
Advertisement