Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€ vs €

Options
  • 20-09-2020 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83,003 ✭✭✭✭

It seems there are some display problems either on my end or the site end displaying the euro symbol correctly. Eg. in this thread the title symbol is gibberish but in the OP I can see the euro symbol just fine. Problem on my end?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2058114275

edit:... and then now for this thread even though I put â ‚ ¬ (no spaces) in the thread title, it parsed back to a euro symbol. Huh.

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi Overheal,

It also looks like gibberish to me in the highlighted thread title. Same as yourself though, it works fine when I try to post a Euro symbol in a title. It's most likely a breakdown between the method that the OP is using to post and Boards displaying the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭Grolschevik

It's been like that for years...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭Esel

It's been like that for years...
    Blamed on Apple back in the day?

Not your ornery onager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement