Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Are you playing rivals or squad battles? I was playing squad battles.

Squad battles but it’s working now. I left the 6 I was using in and added some more u23’s and that seems to have done the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Looking for some advice . I’m a causal player and don’t really play online too much bar the squad battles and objectives and SBC’s. I use the Web App to trade a bit. Not a massive trader either as I’ve only about 300k in coins. Today I was buying players and got a message to say I’ve been banned from the Web App but I can still buy players on the console. Said it was because they thought it was a BOT or something. I’ve appealed the decision . Can this be overturned and if so how long does it take. I wasn’t using a bot. Feel fairly pissed at it been honest .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Gone from the verge of div.3 down to 6 in Rivals, i dont know lads, im not playing bad, and im not getting beat by better players, im far better on stats by a mile, im just hitting the post or bar more tonight then the last 3 months, my players with 85+ passing missing open team mates and giving it away, Handanovic is playing a bronze 50ovr keeper, and im getting done by ball deflects of my players in tackles to leave opposition players in on goal

Think i need to switch off, im chasing the wins now thats obviously not coming, will be nowhere near 1st ranked in rivals this week

Gone from the verge of div.3 down to 6 in Rivals, i dont know lads, im not playing bad, and im not getting beat by better players, im far better on stats by a mile, im just hitting the post or bar more tonight then the last 3 months, my players with 85+ passing missing open team mates and giving it away, Handanovic is playing a bronze 50ovr keeper, and im getting done by ball deflects of my players in tackles to leave opposition players in on goal

Think i need to switch off, im chasing the wins now thats obviously not coming, will be nowhere near 1st ranked in rivals this week

The gameplays changed to be fair iv hit 14 wins in every wl iv done I won't get near it this time

The gameplays changed to be fair iv hit 14 wins in every wl iv done I won't get near it this time

Ok so maybe its not me then or signing Van Dijk, form has dipped since then lol, im not keen on tackling WL tomorrow if its like rivals, i'll get beat out the gate

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

bigron2109 wrote: »
    Looking for some advice . I’m a causal player and don’t really play online too much bar the squad battles and objectives and SBC’s. I use the Web App to trade a bit. Not a massive trader either as I’ve only about 300k in coins. Today I was buying players and got a message to say I’ve been banned from the Web App but I can still buy players on the console. Said it was because they thought it was a BOT or something. I’ve appealed the decision . Can this be overturned and if so how long does it take. I wasn’t using a bot. Feel fairly pissed at it been honest .

I’ve are of people getting temporary bans but never anything long term, so not much help.

I’d love to know what triggers this sort of thing. In all my years trading, I’ve never had a ban.

What were you trading? I’ve heard people have issues with silver trading for instance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

First 10 games with CR3.5 were great.. scored 12, assisted 5. Since then, nothing, which is disappointing. Might have to drop him to the bench for Robben or Van Bergen.

Edit: nvm, didn’t do anything. The games I’m having are still ****e. Opponents doing 180 degree passes to perfection. Think I’m finished for this weekend... not my weekend at all. 6000 rivals points, grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

bigron2109 wrote: »

Yeah it will be just tell them what your doing. Back in my days of trading i used to be banned or have my account locked regularly especially when i was sniping. Just exolain to them on chat that your playing fair and trading and not using bots and they be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Currently sitting on 10-1 in WL and while I am happy with where my WL is currently, gameplay wise its really awful.

What seems to have helped is bizarrely switching to 3412. For whatever reason the defensive AI doesn't seem to be as broken in bad gameplay with 3 Centre backs. I guess its something to do with the passing angles and positioning.

I tested the same system last week with the same players and didn't find it great at all. So I think this is going to be my "bad gameplay" system when my usual (4231 & 442) aren't working from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

8-0 so far. 7 rage quits :pac: and only 3 games played past halftime. Gameplay seems good for me. Playing the same 41212 as last weekend and only 3 goals conceded in the 8 games. Time for a losing run to start!

Got faster broadband (1Gb from 500Mb) and a new gaming monitor yesterday so not sure if they're making a difference.

• Advertisement

Totally different gameplay this morning, every player playing to the tactics, Wing backs going forward, CM's running into the space created by the wing backs, Torres and Malen scoring bags of goals again, Handanovic playing to his rating.

How can they make 1 days gameplay so different to the other

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I’ve are of people getting temporary bans but never anything long term, so not much help.

I’d love to know what triggers this sort of thing. In all my years trading, I’ve never had a ban.

What were you trading? I’ve heard people have issues with silver trading for instance.

Yesterday I found a player which was selling for 300 coins. He was a golf common player so I bought a couple of him over 10 minutes and sold him for 600 coins. No was one buying him at 300 but people were buying on the buy now at 600. I was doing this at home on the App on WIFI and then I went out and about and was on my mobile data and that’s when I got the banned. I probably made a small profit on them. Nothing massive compared to lads who have 18 mill coins etc .

jayo26 wrote: »
    Yeah it will be just tell them what your doing. Back in my days of trading i used to be banned or have my account locked regularly especially when i was sniping. Just exolain to them on chat that your playing fair and trading and not using bots and they be ok.

I’d to fill out a web form and send it to them. Is there a way you can chat to them which would speed up the process ?

Rivals done ranked 1st, 14.5k points, that should be good enough to finish rank 1, unbelievable the difference over 2 days, will tackle a few WL games later on after liverpool match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

The price of that Brewster sbc is insane, 230k, you can get base Werner or SIF Wilson for 20k-ish with very similar stats, it was such a poor and lazy choice after England won the vote they could’ve boosted a midfielder or winger from the championship for links to Rooney or added a left back as a bit of a lack of options there but no, the pick a player who has done absolutely nothing all season and can’t even get starts at Sheffield United ahead of olli Burke!!

9-AF62075-F206-4-E73-B102-957-A23-B1818-F.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

None of my players will make runs in behind anymore. Just 0 off the ball movement for some reason, makes it horrible to play with. Its absolutely crazy how much the gameplay can change from day to day

Van Dijk at corners, so op'd, 11 goals in 23 games for me, keep em coming lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Van Dijk at corners, so op'd, 11 goals in 23 games for me, keep em coming lol

he's ridiculous..his toty is banging them in for me as well.

Nealguides new video on controller settings..must try it .

• Advertisement

Drop back / park the bus seems back in fashion. Makes for utterly depressing gameplay.

Just played a guy, drop back, 5 at the back with the following:

Pope IF
    Mendy Varane AWB Gomez James (future stars)
    Milner Kante Rooney
    Daglish Baggio

And he brought on Klaiber for Baggio lol, so at the end of the game he had 3 CBs, 3 FBs, 2 DMs and 2 Strikers. He lost 1-0 with 1 shot in the entire game, how can that be enjoyable???

8-1 yesterday.

Bout 1-5 today.

So my usual 14 wins.

Agree with AdamD though, the drop back meta is back in full force again and it’s just boring. I’m not playing for rewards cause that’s pointless, but it’s not even fun anymore either.

Taking next week off WL to do some objectives instead.

Building myself a squad in FUTBIN to try and play a 532... realised base Campbell is 900k! :eek: when I packed him from the base icon pack 2 weeks ago he was borderline 600k. Madness. Quality card tho, but 900k is mental.

Building myself a squad in FUTBIN to try and play a 532... realised base Campbell is 900k! :eek: when I packed him from the base icon pack 2 weeks ago he was borderline 600k. Madness. Quality card tho, but 900k is mental.

Yeah due to Rooney links I think. I had 88 Rio Ferdinand for last WL then sold him because his price had gone up 200k :pac:

Rooney doesn't seem to be getting great reviews despite his ratings

AdamD wrote: »
    Yeah due to Rooney links I think. I had 88 Rio Ferdinand for last WL then sold him because his price had gone up 200k :pac:

Rooney doesn't seem to be getting great reviews despite his ratings

Oh yeah, I knew that alright just surprised at how much he went up by. Funny, i was actually looking at English icons the night that the card design was posted. Would’ve picked up a base Beckham but looked at my coin balance and went to bed :pac:

Rooney isn’t too bad for me. I’m not playing great at the moment but he’s still managed 5 goals and 6 assists from CM in 10 games. Gonna switch to a 532 tomorrow and see how he plays as a CM in that too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Bought Mid Stoichov for 699K as I needed an icon LW for links. 90 pace, 90 dribbling, 90 shooting..... well, what they don't tell you is that he also looks and plays like he's 90 years old in-game :pac:

Such a disappointing card for his stats. 87 passing and 84 physical too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

FS Kulusevski in the 85+. Gotta figure out how to fit him in with Salah now. Thanks EA. <3

v3ttel wrote: »
    Bought Mid Stoichov for 699K as I needed an icon LW for links. 90 pace, 90 dribbling, 90 shooting..... well, what they don't tell you is that he also looks and plays like he's 90 years old in-game :pac:

Such a disappointing card for his stats. 87 passing and 84 physical too.

Try Nedved’s 89

81+ player picks back :D

Shame I rinsed my club already, but these were awesome previously.

From Reddit. Someone did the 85 x 2 pack...
    https://i.gyazo.com/33ade8186828de8a2f644ad74a10ca8c.png

Trying WL now til superbowl, 1 win from 1 match this morning, hopefully most of the good players have their matches played and its a bit easy for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Got Neymar from one of these before. Done two so far this time round and got an 82 and 83 - with the second picks all being duplicates.

Also opened up a Rare Players Pack - the most unique items it says - headline card 75 CM Aued, one of those stupid black Liberatoros cards

1st opponent, 90ovr team lol

Edit: 5-0 and he quit, Bronze 2 reached, here we go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Blazer wrote: »
    Try Nedved’s 89

That's a great shout - I think I'll go for him or the baby version. Both look very similar and will save me a lot of coins I can put towards someone else. I think that speed dribbler trait is important, even though it says CPU.

I’ll clear off the dupes I have in the trade pile and see how I go.. not expecting much, but those dupes are just sitting there anyways.

First five packs...

85 Koke
    82 Neves
    83 Acuna
    83 Mendy
    85 Parejo

It really knows I love my La Liga players this year :P
    Can see me using these to do Rooney now.

Pack Six

Virigl Van Dijk

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got Rooney and Bruno complete

This is me now, this is how it plays in game, everyone on 10 chem except sol on 7 and neuer on 8

Going to try it anyway but I have found robben excellent and wanna give cr7 a try too so could switch it up again

0341-B550-5-D5-F-4-D7-D-A018-B60-E00-BB2878.jpg

Sold Puskas. Broke my heart as I adore his card but Felix is lagging a bit now as well as Valverde.
    Brought in Neymar, Mbappe and HL Ben Yedder and brought in Freeze Marquinhos for Valverde.
    Completely transformed my team and hammered the next guy 8-3 who also has practically the same team as me.
    Ben Yedder is a beast I have to say.

This was the first weekend I really felt Felix wasn't a top level striker. He was getting outshone by Malen though so it might just have been the 532 tactics didn't suit him.

But same as yourself, I've been tempted to try out Neymar/Mbappe.

This was the first weekend I really felt Felix wasn't a top level striker. He was getting outshone by Malen though so it might just have been the 532 tactics didn't suit him.

But same as yourself, I've been tempted to try out Neymar/Mbappe.

I’m finding Ben Yedders 87 card miles better than Mbappe.
    I’m not a big skiller though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

I’m finding Ben Yedders 87 card miles better than Mbappe.
    I’m not a big skiller though.

I got that 87, nothing outrageous about him in finding

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Future Stars Isak is a class card. 6'4, 5* WF, great stats and going for 120k. Seems to finish everything.

I got that 87, nothing outrageous about him in finding

I played him at CAM, I had the headlines before it was 87 and it didn’t impress me at ST but at CAM now? Different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I played him at CAM, I had the headlines before it was 87 and it didn’t impress me at ST but at CAM now? Different story.

I had him in a draft and he was out of this world I thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Have neymar at cam. And robben and Ben tedder up too In na 532.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Not sure what’s going on, feels like a different game this weekend!!
    Actually gave up on WL, players doing stupid ****! WTF!
    Why, after this length of time would they adjust how the game plays!!
    Time to give some time to a new game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Sold CR7, Blanc and Nedved to get TOTY Lewandowski. Bought back Makelele and got Rui Costa in for the moment. Tried 91 Kimmich and 86 Coman for a few games but both were shockingly bad.

Played a few more games of WL to get to 17 wins. Lewandowski won a couple of them on his own. Outmuscling Desailly to get to a bouncing ball that he had no right to get to for a 117 min winner was a highlight. Might miss 5* skills at some stage but his pace, strength and shot power and accuracy are ridiculous.

image.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I can’t get to grips with this latest patch at all. No matter what I try it’s just not working, prime Pele and Eto’o wasted up front on me.

Anyone using any decent formations lately? 532 4231 442 352 all a bust.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I can’t get to grips with this latest patch at all. No matter what I try it’s just not working, prime Pele and Eto’o wasted up front on me.

Anyone using any decent formations lately? 532 4231 442 352 all a bust.

Honestly I don't think its the formations, I tried playing today and the games were horrendous. Mental things happening no matter what formations I tried, while last night at least 3-4-1-2 was working. I stumbled into Gold 1 once again but even the games I won I felt I fluked them.

Players not putting a foot in, my opponents substantially slower players dramatically out pacing me all over the pitch and able to tackle through me. I won the ball in one game 5 times and every time the ball just bounced back to another player in a completely unnatural way and none of my better placed players were reacting to the breaking ball.

Its like someone shut off the defensive and attacking AI on your team and you have to do everything completely manually while the opponent carries on as normal. This seems to be happening regardless of the formation being used by my opponent.

I flicked on twitch and notice AuzioMF playing his FUT champs games, he was 21-0 at the time and he was pulling his hair out talking about experiencing the same things.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Still managed G2 but fcuk me I didn't enjoy any of the games.

Capture.png

WL-PNG.jpg

Advertisement