Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

chips1234 wrote: »
    with how long they are taking to just update price ranges we might get the transfers to their new clubs for fifa 22 :D

Good point :pac: was thinking of picking up a few Costa from Juve or Telles if they’re added in the next few weeks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Running this....

6Nsi3w8.png?1

I'm really happy that slower but stronger strikers aren't just viable, but are really effective for my this year. Kane is a monster. Jimenez is doing really good for me too.

McT is ultra-solid as that CDM too, despite his stats.

Defensive line is what it is. Upgrading Shaw to Telles will be much more fun :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm really happy that slower but stronger strikers aren't just viable, but are really effective for my this year. Kane is a monster. Jimenez is doing really good for me too.

Love that. Looking forward to using Ilicic then, looks a quality card and cheap as chips. Hopefully it stays that way too... loved in 14 or 15 using Andy Caroll and Yilmaz up top. That majestic ponytail could score some bangers :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

77 rated OTW Tonali for the first SBC of the year, clever of EA to pick a poor card that won't get any IFs but is hyped because he had good cards last year :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Screenshot-20201005-180752.jpg

This is how I'm shaping up at the minute. Haven't spent a cent and I'm no trader so happy out to have built that.

Portu was a tough card to snipe but looks useful. Looking forward to a few games later on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

77 rated OTW Tonali for the first SBC of the year, clever of EA to pick a poor card that won't get any IFs but is hyped because he had good cards last year :pac:

Just seen the player pick sbc will be David silva or Thiago Silva.
    Only really benefit to either of them getting a otw would be how high they can go for sbc fodder later on in the cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Wasnt going to bother this year but I'm gonna go for it albeit a bit different.

Going to use one account as a first one road to glory, and use another account to simply trade and build up a load of packs from sbcs ahead of a massive (Disappointing) pack opening during TOTY .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

including rivals placements and the couple of drafts i played im like 6-1-2, i feel rusty but at the same time i also feel like im playing like sh!t, gonna really have to put in a tonne of practice before first weekend league or i'll be chilling in gold 3 and more likely silver 1 or something, i really hope they leave defending how it is though, attacking it feels like there is 7 million buttons to press and i keep getting flustered. Also i cant really count the div placements games as record as i dunno its seems everyone got 5-0 or 4-1 and they werent difficult at all, so im basically 2 wins 2 losses, waiting until i can switch back over to normal region to load up points and go at drafts for a while later.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just seen the player pick sbc will be David silva or Thiago Silva.
    Only really benefit to either of them getting a otw would be how high they can go for sbc fodder later on in the cycle.

Yeah neither of them are likely to get one, and a really weird choice because they're both prime candidates for Flashback cards.

In general OTW is just a bad promo, it's based off TOTW but the TOTW has been bad for a couple years now, and the idea of live dynamic cards is done so much better through Headliners anyway.

Excited for full release so I can actually breath and explore the menus/tutorials for a while without feeling like I'm wasting my valuable 10 hours :p

• Advertisement

Small risk-free investment opportunity I just thought of. Was looking at the potential Bundesliga POTM and it's basically guaranteed to be Kramaric, there was only 2 games played in September and he scored 5 goals, including 2 in a win vs Bayern. This guy is the only half decent strong link to him in the game, he's also the only Hoffenheim IF which may be part of an SBC requirement. Can get him on bid for 9900 and he quick sells for 9882 so zero risk.

fO9FpZ8.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Did anybody get kicked off and a lock sign under the icon and when you click it says cannot use the content. Cannot connect to the server to verify the licence.

Any ideas what to do?

I still had a little bit of time with the early access.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Did anybody get kicked off and a lock sign under the icon and when you click it says cannot use the content. Cannot connect to the server to verify the licence.

Any ideas what to do?

I still had a little bit of time with the early access.
    Same happened to me, Ihad a few hours left but I just knocked it off then didn't bother.

Yeah tonnes of people on PS having that issue, surely EA will have to do something about it.

Yeah tonnes of people on PS having that issue, surely EA will have to do something about it.

was there any time constraints for the 10hrs ? like you had 72 hours to use them or something ? seems weird, ive been disconned twice now one at the end of a game and then one going in semi final of draft just as its panning into the stadium for the game and obv got the loss. Servers seem quite shaky atm even tho im getting like 9 ping before every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Its out tonight so it didn't really bother me as I'm gonna have it anyways but for people who haven't got it tomorrow and have to wait till the 9th its bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Looking for some trading advice on PC. I saw that Eric Bailly was basically extinct but managed to get about 10 over the last few days.

When would people expect his max price to go up? Think it's a worthwhile investment or would I be better off selling now at no profit and invest somewhere else?

I really wonder how they determine stats, just realised Base Torres has 6 more Composure than his Mid card even though his Base version is based on the later years of his career, when he was almost infamous for bottling easy chances.

Pizzle wrote: »
    Looking for some trading advice on PC. I saw that Eric Bailly was basically extinct but managed to get about 10 over the last few days.

When would people expect his max price to go up? Think it's a worthwhile investment or would I be better off selling now at no profit and invest somewhere else?

just checked futbin you bought 10 of them at max price 10k ? i cant see him rising up it looks like he is extinct on PS also and going for max price on xbox. id wait for his price range to increase if it does, then id get out as quick as possible as i dont think he will hold the value of the increase for too long once everyone gets on and is opening packs his supply will go way up.

similarly i think i got caught up in the militao hype myself and im prob getting out of that if i end up thinking he isnt going >40k, some of the traders think max he will go is 30k :(

just checked futbin you bought 10 of them at max price 10k ? i cant see him rising up it looks like he is extinct on PS also and going for max price on xbox. id wait for his price range to increase if it does, then id get out as quick as possible as i dont think he will hold the value of the increase for too long once everyone gets on and is opening packs his supply will go way up.

similarly i think i got caught up in the militao hype myself and im prob getting out of that if i end up thinking he isnt going >40k, some of the traders think max he will go is 30k :(

I was trying to get some Militaos but couldn't catch any. Thinking that I'm better off selling my Baillys now while I have the chance. Don't really want to see the prices crash and lose 50-60k.

• Advertisement

I was trying to get some Militaos but couldn't catch any. Thinking that I'm better off selling my Baillys now while I have the chance. Don't really want to see the prices crash and lose 50-60k.

i think he will rise, like for sure but the prices will drop off a cliff fairly fast for those 77-80 rated cards,for example i think tomori is like 8-9k atm he's gonna have a huge drop off once supply goes up, so id prob get out as soon as you can see a bit of profit.

price ranges been increased, militao-35k martial-150k ziyech-70k depay-70k the ones i have that i know of, everyone panic selling atm :D

price ranges been increased, militao-35k martial-150k ziyech-70k depay-70k the ones i have that i know of, everyone panic selling atm :D

Missed my chance to dump those Baillys! :pac:

Missed my chance to dump those Baillys! :pac:

he should rebound a bit after the panic is finished just be patient and keep an eye on it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Just packed Pique. I was thinking an 86 walkout would be worth a nice bit - he's going for 10K.

Next pack, Lenglet....going for 100K. Delighted with that! SBC packs really pay out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

And next pack, 88 rated Kroos & another Pique. Jesus Christ - 2 walk outs in one pack. Only go for a combined 28K, but that's pretty cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I really wonder how they determine stats, just realised Base Torres has 6 more Composure than his Mid card even though his Base version is based on the later years of his career, when he was almost infamous for bottling easy chances.

Isn’t the baby card kinda their star card with the mid generally when they were older. It’s always the way I looked at it.
    The mid is basically their declining years.

Is anybody getting plagued with speed lag no matter what the latency is before the kick off?

Is anybody getting plagued with speed lag no matter what the latency is before the kick off?

I believe I need to “put my PS4 in the DMZ”.

Is there anybody that can private message me about how to do this? I literally have 0 idea about what I’m doing but would like to do it in order to help the speed lag.

I’m with virgin media if that helps.

• Advertisement

I believe I need to “put my PS4 in the DMZ”.

Is there anybody that can private message me about how to do this? I literally have 0 idea about what I’m doing but would like to do it in order to help the speed lag.

I’m with virgin media if that helps.

4fc7410abc86e9f8576b85116eba7326.png

basically open browser on your pc/laptop

go to virgins gateway will be an ip address can google it and just put it in your browser.

log in with password and stuff i think its usually admin and admin but a quick google will get what you need.

find the DMZ settings.

then as it says above change the host address to your ps4's IP and save and log out.

*disclaimer im just following what it says from google so i could be wrong, could always give the router a quick restart and see if that helps too before doing the above.

Advertisement