Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

seamie78 wrote: »
    Need two goals to get tots rodri and now I cant get into friendlies, its saying problem with servers . Dunno will I get a chance tomorrow

Can get into every thing else weird

Got the same just now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Got Mason Mount in a PL upgrade pack, I've done about 100 of these the last few days.

Still no Utd player!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just going back to always getting the same untradeable duplicates.

I flagged before opening the prime icon untradeable pack from swaps that I had 3 untradeable prime icons and would probably get 1 of them.
    Of course I did, untradeable sol Campbell duplicate.

Guaranteed I’ll get ederson, Mount or Dias from the pack today as already have those 3 untradeable.
    I’ll still chance it anyway as can’t let the possibility of Rashford get away

Haha ill probably get rashford again.... Il cry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,603 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Turned the game on for the first time in about 5 or 6 weeks today as I'm off work for the week. Was pleasantly surprised to see 4 of the icon swap tokens I got back then are still usable until Friday. Was hoping to get one more and do the 83+ x25 pack or else the 81+ x25 and the 82+ x25, anyone had any luck with any of the above?

My team is rubbish now in comparison with other teams, I bought the game in January so was behind anyway, but now almost everyone I come up against is packed with TOTS players. Hopefully I'll pack something decent!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

soucek in the SBC. PAIN.

Looks a beast at CB tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,764 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Have to laugh, the only PL TOTS I had packed was untradeable Ederson. So what does the guaranteed pack give me? Untradeable Ederson

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,984 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

AdamD wrote: »
    Have to laugh, the only PL TOTS I had packed was untradeable Ederson. So what does the guaranteed pack give me? Untradeable Ederson

Exact same scenario here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

I invested in a base Ederson this morning in anticipation of needing at least some 88 players so what’s the betting I get TOTs Ederson lol

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,620 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Gundogan

Not the player I’d have wanted but not the absolute worst. He’ll fit in somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got Gundo, Not a duplicate and he looks useable so I ain’t complaining

The upgrade packs have been nice to me as well

Son, Mount x 2, Dias x 2 and Ederson

Soucek........ Grrhhhhhhhhhh

Not a bad card bit i could of bought him for a fraction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,468 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Ugh Soucek.

Blazer wrote: »
    Ugh Soucek.

And then proceeds to score a cracker on his debut.
    Might be worth dropping Jones for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭baldshin

Shaw. Not great but an upgrade on my base Robertson. Having zero pack luck hunting for PL TOTS cards this year. Not even enough fodder for a second guaranteed pack.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Just going back to always getting the same untradeable duplicates.

I flagged before opening the prime icon untradeable pack from swaps that I had 3 untradeable prime icons and would probably get 1 of them.
    Of course I did, untradeable sol Campbell duplicate.

Guaranteed I’ll get ederson, Mount or Dias from the pack today as already have those 3 untradeable.
    I’ll still chance it anyway as can’t let the possibility of Rashford get away

Next worst scenario after avoiding those 3 was getting soucek.......

No prizes for guessing who it was so

• Advertisement

Got Fofana from the pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Shaw, I knew it typical ea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,984 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

So did ANYONE get even a top half player? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Don't think I'll chance the PL TOTS pack.

I already have TOTS Salah, Vardy, Ederson, Mount and Fofana, all untradable.

Realistically the only other options that I'd want are Rashford, Son, Bruno or KDB and we all know the chances of getting one of those are less than remote.

It'd either be a Soucek etc or a duplicate.

So did ANYONE get even a top half player? :p

Nah i just got two legs.

• Advertisement

Blazer wrote: »
    And then proceeds to score a cracker on his debut.
    Might be worth dropping Jones for him.

I might throw him into cb, he is rated higher everywhere then 91 Desaily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Ederson for me. Literally the only player I would have been unhappy with. Maybe Soucek too. Two years in a row now getting keepers from the Guaranteed PL SBC :(

Ederson but he's not going to boot schmichael in goal. Shame plenty of them would have started for me

Frisbee wrote: »
    Ederson for me. Literally the only player I would have been unhappy with. Maybe Soucek too. Two years in a row now getting keepers from the Guaranteed PL SBC :(

If its any consolation i think 94 Ederson is best keeper ove used this year. He seems better for me then 96 Neuer he doesn't punch as much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Put soucek into the tots sbc... No prizes for guessing who I got from the pack ��

It does not fill me with confidence for tomorrow morning that no one seems to pack anyone above about 250k in value...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    It does not fill me with confidence for tomorrow morning that no one seems to pack anyone above about 250k in value...

Same every year. People get false hope from community tots. When major leagues come it's a complete **** fest.

Really think I'll not bother with WL going forward if they shaft us all tomorrow, it's really not worth the grind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Ederson but he's not going to boot schmichael in goal. Shame plenty of them would have started for me

TOTS Ederson is the best GK in the game and Schmeichel is up there as the worst, IMO.

Give him a go, you won't regret it.

• Moderators Posts: 8,728 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Got Ederson. Already had Ederson. F U EA.

BrentMused wrote: »
    TOTS Ederson is the best GK in the game and Schmeichel is up there as the worst, IMO.

Schmeichels been excelent for me. Also he's an icon so works for my smalling/taa/van dijk back 3.

I'll give him a craic perhaps I'll be pleasantly surprised

• Advertisement

BrentMused wrote: »

Totally agree. Its well known Schmeichel is broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

I had to get rid of Schmeichel after about 5 games he was an utter disaster for me worst gk I've used

Looking through the posts here almost everyone has got the worst possible options.

And the fact it’s an 87 rated team (roughly 200k) means most people are putting in way more than they get back.

In fifa 18,19 the tots pick was a reward for playing the game all year, 84 squad, you got 2 stabs at it and pack weight was fairly ok.
    I remember getting Son, reus etc.

Of course some people will get a Rashford, salah type player but it’s really just another coin/fodder drain now

In fairness to Soucek he’s actually damn damn good and fun to play with.
    l was just about to say that the 99 long shots makes him great fun to use but then I look back and see he’s only 86 shot power and long shots. Not a hope in hell. The ball leaves his foot like it’s been shot out of it.
    3 goals from 4 matches so he’s in, Jones is out and Ballack is back on ahead of Sanchez to tighten my midfield up and 4 wins on the trot.

Was hoping for a striker or Bruno, definitely didn’t want Ederson after getting Yashin in the 91+ Prime Icon swaps last night and fearing getting Soucek as he seemed to be popping up everywhere.....
    Instead was pleasantly surprised with Son - I’ll class that as a win even though I got Harvey Barnes in the Community TOTs and he is class as well! For once I can’t complain :)

Has everyone gotten ederson 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Would only want 3 or 4 of those PL TOTS so not going to bother with that SBC. Picked up TOTS Cancelo to replace FB Sambia at RB. Not sure it was the right call. Will give it the weekend.

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Was hoping for a striker or Bruno, definitely didn’t want Ederson after getting Yashin in the 91+ Prime Icon swaps last night and fearing getting Soucek as he seemed to be popping up everywhere.....
    Instead was pleasantly surprised with Son - I’ll class that as a win even though I got Harvey Barnes in the Community TOTs and he is class as well! For once I can’t complain :)

Son is a huge win!! I haven’t seen anyone pack him anywhere.

If anyone missed it, they added a silver tots moments player to milestones.

But instead of adding a premier league one like Godfrey, Rodon, nkeitiah etc.....it’s a Saudi player

• Advertisement

If anyone missed it, they added a silver tots moments player to milestones.

But instead of adding a premier league one like Godfrey, Rodon, nkeitiah etc.....it’s a Saudi player

Ea sports been bought by the Glazer family.

I've over stocked on Silver Championship players while they were there.
    Pile is moving extra slow with the volumes and I've tonnes pending.

I cant open that Prem TOTS pack until I clear it.
    I need to make sure I open it before my picks so I can at least make sure I get 3 different players.

I need a CB, RB and LB so I dont mind what they offer me.
    I have 84 Pope so even Ederson would be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭rebelyell99

Got gundogan , i guess a 92 rated player for a 87 rated squad isnt the worst .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Got Vardy which I wasn't overly happy with but going by everyone's posts here he's one of the better pulls

Just have so little interest in playing it anymore, I thought TOTS would get me excited but it just hasn't

Might complete the Daglish SBC to keep me going for another weekend

Im not fussy who i get tomorrow morning, after getting Rashford earlier this week id settle for Bruno in the morning.

Last year, I got Rashford and Auba but I also think I got 17 wins that weekend, in other weekends, 14 was still enough to get two main League pulls, but I’m not expecting much tomorrow.

I’ve gone ahead and bought Son for the LW this weekend. Can’t see me packing him and really want to give him a rolls this weekend. Might sell Kane and grab Salah for the RW.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Last year, I got Rashford and Auba but I also think I got 17 wins that weekend, in other weekends, 14 was still enough to get two main League pulls, but I’m not expecting much tomorrow.

I’ve gone ahead and bought Son for the LW this weekend. Can’t see me packing him and really want to give him a rolls this weekend.

Im thinking of buying him and playing him on 7 chem woth rashford up top, i really liked his weak foot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

I think I will wait til tomorrow am to see if I get anything from red picks , got gold 2 so hoping for something decent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Joining the gang that packed Ederson :pac: not a good sign for picks tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

20 people so far have told us on this thread who they got

7x Ederson
    5x Soucek
    3x Gundo
    2x Shaw
    1x Fofana
    1x Son
    1x Vardy

And EA claim they don't manipulate pack weights :pac:

After packing Son from the Guarantee thought my luck might have changed so did another of the PL Premium Upgrades. These have been terrible for me so far but hit a new low with this one as packed a full 12 duplicates with the best being an 82

• Advertisement
Advertisement