Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Madness!!

I'll stick with Rodrigo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Not gonna do it (unless I pack OTW Allan maybe) but it's not that bad, 60k and you get like 35k of packs back too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yeah price seems a bit steep for DCL at this stage. Looks an ok card but as of this weekend you can probably get someone as good if not better, and tradable for cheaper.

Here's the current team btw, could drastically change once I open all my packs at 6

CM0IlIv.png

Frisbee wrote: »
    Yeah price seems a bit steep for DCL at this stage. Looks an ok card but as of this weekend you can probably get someone as good if not better, and tradable for cheaper.

You can have a tradeable Jesus and a better player for the same price.
    Here's the current team btw, could drastically change once I open all my packs at 6

CM0IlIv.png

Jesus!! Did you buy coins?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

CM0IlIv.png

How are you finding Ake? He seems to get great reviews online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Screenshot-20201009-131721.jpg

Nice pull from a mega pack off a SBC

Mr Moon wrote: »

Jesus!! Did you buy coins?

nope:

MY FIRST "I LOVE SBCS" OF THE YEAR

Hybrid Nations 50k pack:

clbT2IX.png
    First XI SBC

pXFr4oh.png

BrentMused wrote: »
    How are you finding Ake? He seems to get great reviews online.

Been great for me, be delighted to get his OTW today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭bigron2109

First time today really sitting down and playing the ultimate team. I’ve always got FIFA’s just never played it. It’s different alright .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Team for the "First" day of Fifa, happy enough to be honest haha.

Screenshot-20201009-133937-Companion.jpg

Few packs saved up from SBCs for later.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    Team for the "First" day of Fifa, happy enough to be honest haha.

Screenshot-20201009-133937-Companion.jpg

Few packs saved up from SBCs for later.

That's a ridiculous team :D

That's a ridiculous team :D

Makes me sick looking at it :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Don’t worry, I’ll pop in here soon with my non-rare starter team + some bronzes :pac:

Here’s my team:

https://ibb.co/tCRnvB6

4-2-3-1 in-game with Allan and Ndidi the CDM’s, Ziyech the CAM and Anderson and Lucas the LAM and RAM respectively.

Currently trading my arse off trying to get Mane instead of Felipe Anderson for the first Weekend League.

I also probably need to upgrade on Silva (so Ake from the OTW pack later would be nice!) but other than that I’m very happy so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Ok, what SBC’s are everyone doing to get those packs, FFS Kante and Packard in one pack, took me all of last season to get Kante, I’ve so much to learn!!

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Ok, what SBC’s are everyone doing to get those packs, FFS Kante and Packard in one pack, took me all of last season to get Kante, I’ve so much to learn!!

It came off the League and Nations SBC, you get a mega pack for 'fiendish' and Rare Players pack for the last one.

Go onto Futbin and there's squads uploaded to copy off with an estimated price. Some of them are really good value.

nope:

So you're just in EAs good books getting the pack luck again this year :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

How the heck do people just zone in on like a torpedo when defending? I jockey for the most part and anytime I try and press a player I'm nearly always left for dead.

Think I’m finally starting to get the hang of trading.

120k made since last night flipping cards.

Antonio was a big one for me. I was getting him at 1,900 at one stage late last night and selling around 3,800-4,500. I’d usually flip at least one a cycle. Even today he flew up in the afternoon but was still getting him at around 3,300 and selling anywhere from 4,500-,4900, again usually at least one a cycle, sometimes up to 4 or 5.

A couple of streamers including NealGuides have highlighted him as a good starting PL striker though so that’s the end of that one! :pac:

Anyone else having success with any specific cards? :)

• Advertisement

Got Allan in my OTW pack.

BrentMused wrote: »
    Think I’m finally starting to get the hang of trading.

120k made since last night flipping cards.

Antonio was a big one for me. I was getting him at 1,900 at one stage late last night and selling around 3,800-4,500. I’d usually flip at least one a cycle. Even today he flew up in the afternoon but was still getting him at around 3,300 and selling anywhere from 4,500-,4900, again usually at least one a cycle, sometimes up to 4 or 5.

A couple of streamers including NealGuides have highlighted him as a good starting PL striker though so that’s the end of that one! :pac:

Anyone else having success with any specific cards? :)
    I must sell my one so.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oshimen, of course :(

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Oshimen, of course :(

Odegaard. Literally zero use for me.

Typically I’d get one of the two cards I didn’t want. :rolleyes:

You got the other! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Pizzle

Got Partey. Never used him before, but running a PL team so must check if he's an improvement over Ndidi.

Got Ake in one of my sbc packs 75-80 rated player pick :pac:

Raging I never got to see the walkout animation haha

They're still putting objectives in Rivals...

I guess this means you have to play all 30 games with your main team before bothering to go for objectives, unless you don't care about getting good rewards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

did calvert lewin, got varane from the electrum pack :D i had only bought him last night, handy >200k when the market decides to stop crumbling to bits.

edit: i will never use calvert lewin i just had the players untradeable to do him in club.

also i know it was a vote but lol at the thiago silva sbc, im just gonna assume that absolutely nobody is gonna do it, bar maybe chelsea fans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

stupid app tool.
    Could be making a killing on a player and it refuses to accept my higher bids. Its bull**** this still hasn't been fixed.
    PS Godin on Xbox.
    Ranging from 750 to 4.8k. Lowest BIN is 6.8K.
    Only 2 hours left on the game before my trial expires and I've no intention of buying it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Why is the OTW Silva SBC so so much cheaper than the POtM? Higher rated, a live card but only an 82 squad :S

Advertisement