Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Opened the 2 untradeable 100k packs from Milestones, nothing in one of them but this lad in the other:

PMNfMAC.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Blazer wrote: »
    Only 2 hours left on the game before my trial expires and I've no intention of buying it.

I was actually so surprised how easy it was to walk away in the end, I was sure the 10 hour trial or even the launch today would tempt me back but not a chance.

I logged in today on last hour of trial to see what’s new.
    On top of the very mediocre season cards which we seen in the early trial there’s
    a couple of kit sbc’s
    A kit objective
    A jota objective (nothing too bad with that but unless one of Liverpool’s front 3 get injured he’s fairly unlikely to get informs)
    A Thiago Silva sbc (ok, at 12k it’s worth firing in club and hoping he gets a couple of In forms and whack him into an icon sbc later in the game) but completely unusable

A very overpriced DCL sbc based on previous year potm sbc’s on launch day, Lucas and pukki were much better priced.

All in all, it really doesn’t bode well for ongoing content, Ea’s progressive greed from mid fifa 19 onwards just seems to be getting worse

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Why is the OTW Silva SBC so so much cheaper than the POtM? Higher rated, a live card but only an 82 squad :S
    Because EA know what they’re doing.
    Opened the 2 untradeable 100k packs from Milestones, nothing in one of them but this lad in the other:

PMNfMAC.jpg

Pack luck strikes again :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Packed Firmino from the Puzzle Master SBC! :D

Looks like a fun card so I’m looking forward to trying him out. His passing is not the best but I’ll be using him as a CAM so I hope that won’t be too much of an issue.

That’s Werner, Firmino, Robertson, Thiago Silva, Rodrigo, Adama, Reguilon and Felipe Anderson I’ve packed this year.

I was forced into a PL team! :pac:

Anyone finding bidding late at night to be very successful?

I was picking up Antonio’s anywhere from 650 (yep, really) to 3,000 at around 3am on bid and they’re instantly selling for 4,000 this morning :eek:

I may have to start staying up late every weekend! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

BrentMused wrote: »
    Anyone finding bidding late at night to be very successful?

I was picking up Antonio’s anywhere from 650 (yep, really) to 3,000 at around 3am on bid and they’re instantly selling for 4,000 this morning :eek:

I may have to start staying up late every weekend! :pac:
    Yeah it's always been like this it's great, less competition with people bidding as Europe goes to sleep :pac:

Late night / early morning is also a great time to sell icons as less of them on the market so you can nearly dictate the price ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Opened 5x gold player premium packs and of the 5, 4 of the packs had duplicates ffs. Brand new club, only starter packs opened and I still get duplicates :pac: at least there was an 88 Sterling in there too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

What are your tactics lads? Grind on rivals? Squad battles?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

if anyone needs a co-op (poor) player on pc send me a message. first time playing in years, and first time ever on pc so can't do co-op challenges.

Team finished now for Fifa 21, see yous in Fifa 22 lads it's been a pleasure.

20201010-115009.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

How can I compete with that...

Well done redzer.

You are on different level!

wonski wrote: »
    How can I compete with that...

Well done redzer.

You are on different level!

Still finding it tough in div 2, some even have better teams than mine :pac:

Free Coca Cola kit? Why not...

https://youtu.be/Q9-uogDLV-U

€50 on packs, return was Sterling and Godin with the odd 2-3k player thrown in... that’s a bit ****. Got so many dupes too... :pac:

Why do refs blow for full time when you’re in the box attacking??

Just had it where I scored but the player fouled me as I was scoring and the ref blew for a penalty and then I ended up missing the peno for fúck sake hahaha.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

lol the requirements for potm fati are ridic, its a ridic card tho in fairness. but fck me 83,85,86 squads needed haha

Packed Joe Gomez in the rare players pack for 50 squad battles wins.

I already had him tradeable so that was a handy 110k! :D

Bought Mane for 400k after making over 200k trading the last 2 days. Most I’ve ever spent on a single card so I hope he’ll be worth it!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

chips1234 wrote: »
    lol the requirements for potm fati are ridic, its a ridic card tho in fairness. but fck me 83,85,86 squads needed haha

About 150k which isn’t bad for what he is. He’s expensive but not overly so. Plus he’s there for a few weeks to work towards too.

About 150k which isn’t bad for what he is. He’s expensive but not overly so. Plus he’s there for a few weeks to work towards too.

i've done it already :D had the 83 and 85 already in club basically, and a small bit of the 86, so didnt cost me too much, what a card with dead eye on it.

• Advertisement

Packed IF Haaland, he’s unbelievable!! Untradeable though, I had started a Bundesliga squad but packed some decent Prem players, may have to make a hybrid to fit him in.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

chips1234 wrote: »
    i've done it already :D had the 83 and 85 already in club basically, and a small bit of the 86, so didnt cost me too much, what a card with dead eye on it.

I’m tempted. I’ve got the untradeable Griezmann and was eyeing up Messi for the RW. Fatu on the LW makes sense.

I’m tempted. I’ve got the untradeable Griezmann and was eyeing up Messi for the RW. Fatu on the LW makes sense.

he'll be switching to cam for me

3 placement games played: 1-0, 5-2, 7-3.
    Fair to say I’m liking the attacking in this game :pac: defending isn’t half bad either, just need to get used to using the hard tackle.

Aubameyang and Hwang up top are doing the business though, shame Auba only has 2 games left for me. 3G7A for Hwang and 8G2A for Auba.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

fde24b89a56e6bbf894cb01699a1728c.gif

I've been sucked back in :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »

Tut tut :(

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47yoq6orqzml71nqxj9bijufncqa8ic6mfy4ytnzx4&rid=giphy.gif

welcome back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Cant believe they took away my fitness cards.......

come on show us the starter team already, whats the pack luck been like ? you packed someone good thats why youre back ? :D:D

• Advertisement

Haha, coincidentally before I logged off, checked my leaderboards and you were there. Was wondering how you made your profit without the fitness cards :pac: welcome back!

Advertisement