Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No shock my 2 picks from Gold 2 were De Vrij and Oblak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

De Vrij was one of my choices but I went for Nani :pac:

image.png

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

91 Pozuelo
    89 Wagner
    85 Mannus

92 Hernandez
    90 Orsic
    85 Mensah

I’ll take Hernandez as a win, I guess. I have enough French players to fit him in.

Going to skip this weekend though and take a break from the WL though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Theo Hernandez and Tavenier.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

G2 Rewards:

88 Daka
    86 Mladenovic
    90 Ruidiaz
    96 Kane

89 Embarba
    91 Pozuelo
    91 Cesinha
    96 Kimmich

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Nani and some 88 MLS striker.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

G3: Embarba(?) and Bamba :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Theo
    Joao
    2 foreign lads

Took Theo

Joao
    Oblak
    Kane
    Onouachu.

Took kane

Even though I got Gold 2 I got shafted compared to the ones posted so far, in a sense.

Cancelo and Tavernier with the first pick and took Taver' as he cost more plus I've Gomez so can play him on half Chem.

Then the second pick was Oblak or Cancelo so I was forced to take a second RB as I do have Dias still so can get him in on full chem.

Not a great position as I've Zambrotta and Atal wont link with anyone else I put there so I'd be taking a chem hit playing either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

Kane & Virj. Harry Kane is now at the fodder price range. I did pack a tradeable UCL MOTM Kante so have 340k to play with it. Fut bday Atal has me tempted.

• Advertisement

I can only fit Kimmich in on 7 chem.
    Would you play Bamba up front on 10 chem or Nani on 7?
    87-B0618-F-6736-4327-A054-A00-AF0-C220-AA.jpg

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Would you play Bamba up front on 10 chem or Nani on 7?87-B0618-F-6736-4327-A054-A00-AF0-C220-AA.jpg

Haven’t used Bamba yet as I’m still putting together a squad, but Nani up top is unreal. That’s where I used him last WL and he got 30 goals, 27 assists in 25 games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Would you play Bamba up front on 10 chem or Nani on 7?

Start with Nani on 7 Chem, since Bamba has 99 Acc/Pace he will have a much bigger impact coming off the bench with 5 chem then Nani would.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Cancelo and Bruno Fernandes from gold 1. Can't get either in my team being honest. Decent super subs I suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Kane and Bamba from Gold 3

Seeing as I use Kane in my team I'll take that as a win, Bamba is a duplicate red so he's good fodder

I have a load of players I'd love to play some games with but there's nothing to play them in.

Rivals and WL are a sweat fest and besides that there's nothing else....

I have a load of players I'd love to play some games with but there's nothing to play them in.

Rivals and WL are a sweat fest and besides that there's nothing else....

Agree.. I’m in div 1 rivals and I absolutely hate it. Sweat fest after sweat fest, skill move cancels and directional nutmegs all over the shop. I just want a nice, open game with plenty of goals both end.

Wouldn't be to hard to run some sort of discord for people here to play against eachother surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

RossieMan wrote: »
    Wouldn't be to hard to run some sort of discord for people here to play against eachother surely?

is there any way to set up a friends league or cup?

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I’ve just logged in to get my rewards and there’s nothing there. This happen to anyone else ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Final day of TOTS, literally just Marquee Matchups released.

No Guaranteed Ultimate TOTS SBC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Final day of TOTS, literally just Marquee Matchups released.

No Guaranteed Ultimate TOTS SBC.

It'll be on Saturday like last year. They released the Deluxe and 88+ sbcs to drain fodder first.

I was thinking that , I'm on PS4 and it won't let me play against friends, the match never connects

It'll be on Saturday like last year. They released the Deluxe and 88+ sbcs to drain fodder first.

They're out of packs tomorrow, are they not? New promo coming, won't be a tots pack with a new promo surely?

I was thinking that , I'm on PS4 and it won't let me play against friends, the match never connects

You need to sort your NAT type out, most likely NAT 3.

They're out of packs tomorrow, are they not? New promo coming, won't be a tots pack with a new promo surely?

They have sometimes released promo guarantee packs after a promo ends, so they could still do it. They could.

They won't, imo. And not because another promo is starting. I think they just don't want people to get them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

They did the same thing last year, releasing deluxe packs before the Guaranteed Ultimate came on the Saturday after the promo finished.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    They have sometimes released promo guarantee packs after a promo ends, so they could still do it. They could.

They won't, imo. And not because another promo is starting. I think they just don't want people to get them.

Dunno why people care, only going to get cancelo or oblak etc

Dunno why people care, only going to get cancelo or oblak etc

It's the pack pulls that are keeping people going. What's the point in having 4 million coins when the game itself is awful.

• Advertisement

It's the pack pulls that are keeping people going. What's the point in having 4 million coins when the game itself is awful.

If I was relying on pack pulls . If have lost interest long ago

Oh look, after weeks of not being blue to search for rare golds on the transfer market, they fixed it as the TOTS promo ends and the Player pick SBCs end. Very coincidental timing. :pac:

Utter scummy practice.

If I was relying on pack pulls . If have lost interest long ago

What keeps you going then?
    Can't be gameplay, it's even worse than last year! No game modes worth playing either, in my opinion.

What keeps you going then?
    Can't be gameplay, it's even worse than last year! No game modes worth playing either, in my opinion.

I dont know , only bought PS4 last march , this is my first year playing ultimate team really

I dont know , only bought PS4 last march , this is my first year playing ultimate team really

The fear of missing out, like us all!

I can’t see myself playing past Gold 3, may not even go past Silver 1 in WLs anymore.

The new promo system looks impossible to get more than one upgrade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

I enjoy the odd game here and there to unwind. Last year I thought the pack weighting in the summer after covid was great, everyone was packing insane talent. Now, it's different or maybe it's just luck. I opened all the weekend league rewards and rank 1 div 5 rivals rewards. I got 87 Sviatchencko and nothing else above 84. Kinda just makes me not want to bother with it. You can't just catch a lucky break anymore it seems. Even the 87 for the deluxe SBC is just too steep for me, it cleans my best players out of my squad. You need to be hardcore at it to be flush with cash and players imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

I can’t see myself playing past Gold 3, may not even go past Silver 1 in WLs anymore.

The new promo system looks impossible to get more than one upgrade.

To get the full upgrade you need 6 wins, apparently no team has ever got 6 wins in the euro’s (Spain did if a penalty shootout win counts?)

(I read this on Reddit)

Looks like headers are back being op.
    Just played a guy who spammed crosses and scored 3 goals from headers. Even Coutinho got one ffs.
    Game just gets worse and worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

A FSG token will be available for watching an hour of the Twitch stream for the West Asia playoffs starting now. I’m working from home so will just leave it on in the background - it’s over 3 days so plenty of time to claim it. Last week just left it on whilst I went to the supermarket, lol. Token came within a couple of hours as well

Boulders8 wrote: »
    A FSG token will be available for watching an hour of the Twitch stream for the West Asia playoffs starting now. I’m working from home so will just leave it on in the background - it’s over 3 days so plenty of time to claim it. Last week just left it on whilst I went to the supermarket, lol. Token came within a couple of hours as well

I’d love a free 100k pack but the last two were awful, so I’m not arsed this time round :pac:

• Advertisement

Calvin wrote: »
    I’d love a free 100k pack but the last two were awful, so I’m not arsed this time round :pac:

but you can get 2 this time around :)

Opened some pack on the app looking for some high rated fodder - got 89 Aguero and 85 Pjanic and along with 87 Modric yesterday scraped together the requirements for the 88+ TOTs - came out with 88 Baku, not much use other than firing into another SBC - will probably keep him in the hope that they drop the Ultimate SBC on Saturday which a lot of people are suggesting will happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Boulders8 wrote: »

I watched about 2 minutes of this when i turned it on. My God am I glad I don't play at a high level, looked like the most boring game of FIFA ever. One guy just running side to side with Zidane and Gullit halfway in his opponents half and the other guy just crab walking side to side with Vieira.

Frisbee wrote: »
    I watched about 2 minutes of this when i turned it on. My God am I glad I don't play at a high level, looked like the most boring game of FIFA ever. One guy just running side to side with Zidane and Gullit halfway in his opponents half and the other guy just crab walking side to side with Vieira.

It is pretty boring - I just have it on in the background, don’t think I’ve even watched 2 minutes of it! Job done though, as my token has already come so can turn it off now! Another token due next week and that will be enough for a Jumbo Rare Players Pack

Blazer wrote: »
    but you can get 2 this time around :)

I got two the last time as well.. still gave me 84s :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

bought 6 of them this morning 100k coins, packed benzema 89 and no other player above 84. spent 460k in total with nothing to show after selling all players packed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

where does it pop up to get your token?

Cyrus wrote: »
    where does it pop up to get your token?

You claim it from the inventory page on the Twitch app/website, should then be available when you log onto the FIFA app or on console

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Anybody playing Weekend League any more ?

Might take this weekend off and then play next weekend because there will probably be a token available for 15 wins (second set of nine icon swap tokens)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Anybody playing Weekend League any more ?

Might take this weekend off and then play next weekend because there will probably be a token available for 15 wins (second set of nine icon swap tokens)

20+ degrees this weekend. Doubt I'll bother.

• Advertisement
Advertisement