Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

chips1234 wrote: »
    come on show us the starter team already, whats the pack luck been like ? you packed someone good thats why youre back ? :D:D

Ohh ok then seen as you demanded..

Screenshot-20201010-190245-Companion.jpg

I packed varane and gold haland doing the hybrid sbc and spent 50 on packs ended up with about 600k after selling them all.

Enjoying using promes and VDB also a mention for tielemans who i find is excellent.

I haven't played a bit of fifa in over a year so still rusty I'm scraping a living in division 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Haha, coincidentally before I logged off, checked my leaderboards and you were there. Was wondering how you made your profit without the fitness cards :pac: welcome back!

Cheers mate. I haven't been on ps4 in a few years so forget who everyone is on there.

I need fitness cards :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

i've done it already :D had the 83 and 85 already in club basically, and a small bit of the 86, so didnt cost me too much, what a card with dead eye on it.

I decided to give it a shot myself, playing him on the left instead of Hazard and he is like 10 times the player.

Currently running Benzema up top with Griezmann as a CAM in my La Liga squad. While they work relatively well together, I can't help but think I am playing with a handicap against everyone by not playing with 90 pace strikers. I am pretty good defensively at this point but feel like I have to work much harder to create openings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

jayo26 wrote: »
    Cheers mate. I haven't been on ps4 in a few years so forget who everyone is on there.

Position changers on the web app worked wonders but I think everyone’s copped on to it now.. I just mass bid but rarely win any.

Daily flipping meta cards seems better nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

flipping players with chem styles is go to for me atm snipe them, at around or below what they are going for without the chem style then search them with a chem style see what price they are selling at and go from there. ive been using naingollan and van de beek and a bit of fred but fred is a bit too high priced atm.

• Advertisement

Parawind wrote: »
    I decided to give it a shot myself, playing him on the left instead of Hazard and he is like 10 times the player.

Currently running Benzema up top with Griezmann as a CAM in my La Liga squad. While they work relatively well together, I can't help but think I am playing with a handicap against everyone by not playing with 90 pace strikers. I am pretty good defensively at this point but feel like I have to work much harder to create openings.

i've been using griezman, he's fine for now as i pretty much only have to get mbappe and neymar and then the team is ready for weekend league, but he's not great tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Cant believe they took away my fitness cards.......

I know .. those things were a bloody goldmine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Got sucked back into this last night with my very average premiership side 😂 is there anyway if building up a side and earning the funds to buy the top tier players without spending money? I can't justify spending plenty of euros on gold packs whereby the marquee player received in jonjo shelvey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Got sucked back into this last night with my very average premiership side 😂 is there anyway if building up a side and earning the funds to buy the top tier players without spending money? I can't justify spending plenty of euros on gold packs whereby the marquee player received in jonjo shelvey

I made over 200k in 2 days mainly buying Antonio on average at around 3k (some for far lower) and selling buy it now anywhere up to 4.9k.

Just check his price range first as I think he quick sells for around 4.5k now so it will be harder to purchase him as low as I was but the same concept applies.

Keita was another one I was having great success with. Buying him anywhere from 1.3k-1.8k and quick selling around 2.5k for lazy buyers. Some were even selling at 3.5k!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Brazilian managers going for 5k if you have any in your club ;)

• Advertisement

If anyone fancies it, the 50k packs are back for €4 + 3 loan icons:
    https://www.cdkeys.com/fifa-21-fut-21-ps4-dlc-eu

One-time only too afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

One-time only too afaik.

Shame the Xbox version has a lot less in it

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

One-time only too afaik.

Do you know if you get it straight away or have to wait a while ?

GavK wrote: »
    Do you know if you get it straight away or have to wait a while ?

Haven’t tried it yet myself but from my dealings with cdkeys before, you get it straight away.

Also just finished placements too, 3W2L.. lost my last one marginally to an 88th winner. Nice 64k tho, which puts me at a little over 300k when I sell. Gonna do the advanced SBCs later tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,851 ✭✭✭✭klose

One-time only too afaik.

Accidently purchased 2, yeah one time only :rolleyes: can you re fund keys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

When do the pack show in your store after purchase? Redeemed the keys in the store and no pack yet...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Mgoraf wrote: »
    When do the pack show in your store after purchase? Redeemed the keys in the store and no pack yet...

Didn't show up instantly for me too

But I closed the game and restarted it and the 2 packs are there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Done that a few time now and still no joy 😞

klose wrote: »
    Accidently purchased 2, yeah one time only :rolleyes: can you re fund keys?

Oh Jesus, don’t think they’re refundable. Sell one to a friend? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭phobia2011

Is everyone spending a few bob on it so? I’m trying not too, bought ultimate edition and trying to grind it out from that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

phobia2011 wrote: »
    Is everyone spending a few bob on it so? I’m trying not too, bought ultimate edition and trying to grind it out from that.

A 50k pack would normally cost ~€10 with coins, and they're usually not available to buy for the first few weeks iirc, €4 got me IF Kane plus Fekir so ~100k coins from the pack aint bad

I wouldn't have splurged only for I've already done all the SBCs and had okay luck leaving me with 350k to play with after selling all from that plus rivals rewards and placements

Won't have enough time next few weeks to really play so will prob build a functional team and invest the coins into something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Thought I’d be safe as houses on 50k for elite 1 in squad battles rewards but I see it’s at 52k already with a couple of hours to go! :eek:

BrentMused wrote: »
    Thought I’d be safe as houses on 50k for elite 1 in squad battles rewards but I see it’s at 52k already with a couple of hours to go! :eek:

That’s probably everyone doing the 100 finesse shots for the 50k pack :pac:

Packed Diego Carlos tonight too... lovely 50k into the bank. He doesn’t fit into my team, but now I’m thinking about picking up IF Haaland. At the rate he’s going, surely bound to pick up a winter upgrade. And heard his cards this year are lethal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Can you get back to back TOTW cards? Haaland scored a hat-trick tonight.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Can you get back to back TOTW cards? Haaland scored a hat-trick tonight.

not unless they changed it for this year.
    Getting a totw rules you out of the following week.

BrentMused wrote: »

how people are grinding out top 200 or top 10 or whatever in squad battles amazes me, even just doing the objectives in squad battles was mind numbingly boring, if they didnt have squad battles in objectives i dont think id ever go near them :D.

fati is ok kinda meh, not sure if its just connection in games or the actual card though, dont think hes worth the full price of the sbc although we knew that anyways.

I find SB is a great cure for insomnia....within secs my head is just slouching on my chest and I'm barely awake for it.
    Anyone that sits through 50-60 games of SB a week deserves an icon as a reward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

how people are grinding out top 200 or top 10 or whatever in squad battles amazes me, even just doing the objectives in squad battles was mind numbingly boring, if they didnt have squad battles in objectives i dont think id ever go near them :D.

fati is ok kinda meh, not sure if its just connection in games or the actual card though, dont think hes worth the full price of the sbc although we knew that anyways.

Where are you playing him? I use him in LM and noticed that it seems to be his passing combined with the pace that manages to open teams up rather then his goal scoring.

Parawind wrote: »
    Where are you playing him? I use him in LM and noticed that it seems to be his passing combined with the pace that manages to open teams up rather then his goal scoring.

have played him lam cam and ram :D i dont use lm/lw/rm/rw, just feels like there is no explosiveness, its very possible its delay/lag like i said. just doenst feel as fast as his stats say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

phobia2011 wrote: »

Yeah same, got the Ultimate Edition and won't spend anything extra. Already have Kante, Griezmann, Dembele and Coman. Don't think it's necessary to spend money on points if you're playing and getting rewards every week.

Advertisement