Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

I just got promoted from Div 6 to Div 5 but got no coin reward.

It was after the 30 games for ranking points though. Was that the reason I got no coin reward?

I was really looking forward to getting some more coins haha.

i think others have had this problem, not sure on the played the 30 games part though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Stichy

Hi lads, quick question do you guys sell off your teams after each weekend league? so you don't lose coins. I have never stuck with FIFA for a whole year as I was always a PES player so my knowledge of ultimate team wouldn't be the best. Cheers

Stichy wrote: »
    Hi lads, quick question do you guys sell off your teams after each weekend league? so you don't lose coins. I have never stuck with FIFA for a whole year as I was always a PES player so my knowledge of ultimate team wouldn't be the best. Cheers

that would be when your team starts losing coins, best time to sell is right before weekend league best time to buy is right after afaik

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hmm. The Mbappe objectives say that you need to assist in 3 squad battles on professional difficulty. But the objective popped for me doing it on beginner :S

Will say though, did two matches to build towards the five hundred goal objectives and I really can’t mentally cope with the boredom of doing it for hours, lol. Especially knowing I’ll pack nothing at the end of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Hmm. The Mbappe objectives say that you need to assist in 3 squad battles on professional difficulty. But the objective popped for me doing it on beginner :S

Will say though, did two matches to build towards the five hundred goal objectives and I really can’t mentally cope with the boredom of doing it for hours, lol. Especially knowing I’ll pack nothing at the end of it...

It is soooooo boring.

The only reason I even attempted it was because I had a few things to do at home so it’s easy to pause etc if necessary.

I packed Kante, OTW Ake and OTW Hakimi from it so I felt it was more than worth it in the end, but if someone plays the game a lot they wouldn’t be long about totting up the 500 without the mental torture of Squad Battles on beginner :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Just keep looking at Jayo’s picture of Puskas and that’ll be motivation :pac:

I won’t have time to get on today so probably finishing rank 4.. hopefully more time next week to push up more and start working on those 500 goals.

I did finish the 100 finesse shots. Best pull was Semedo :/

It took longer than it should have because at one point, my control scheme switched to "Alternative" switching the X and B buttons, which took me 15 minutes to figure out why my shots were crosses...

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭CSWS101

How much do you guys tend to spend on the SBCs? First time playing FUT in a while, never done them before. Working my way through hybrid leagues and trying to do it as cheap as possible using the untradeables but running low.

Just keep looking at Jayo’s picture of Puskas and that’ll be motivation :pac:

I won’t have time to get on today so probably finishing rank 4.. hopefully more time next week to push up more and start working on those 500 goals.

Is that division 3 mate?

I'll probably finish rank 3 unless I can get on for a couple of hours tonight but given the amount of FIFA I've been playing for the last couple of weeks I reckon I face the risk of being kicked out if I try it on her night off! :pac:

CSWS101 wrote: »
    How much do you guys tend to spend on the SBCs? First time playing FUT in a while, never done them before. Working my way through hybrid leagues and trying to do it as cheap as possible using the untradeables but running low.

Will obviously vary SBC to SBC.

Check out Futbin's site, cause they have solutions for most of them up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

BrentMused wrote: »
    Is that division 3 mate?

I'll probably finish rank 3 unless I can get on for a couple of hours tonight but given the amount of FIFA I've been playing for the last couple of weeks I reckon I face the risk of being kicked out if I try it on her night off! :pac:

Yep, div 3. I’m in the same boat as you pal, definitely kicked out if I don’t take the night off :pac: I’ll take the rank 4 anyway, at least it’s a few packs to open tomorrow morning.

TOTW leaked too: Firmino, Ramos, CB Walker, Odegaard and Partey so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Was just thinking there. Rodrigo didn't get a OTW did he? Given how popular he is (I come up against him every second game at least) what we reckon the chances of EA giving us a crazy overpriced Rodrigo OTW SBC on Friday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Just played a Co-Op Rivals game with a teammate who has already played all 30 of his games, I haven't played all 30 of mine. Because he has played all 30 NEITHER of us got any Rivals points after the game but it did still count as 1 of my 30 games played.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Will obviously vary SBC to SBC.

Check out Futbin's site, cause they have solutions for most of them up.

Also be careful of the cheapest ones on Futbin cause there’s usually a player the person posting the squad has drained from the market, he’ll be 200 accoridng to Futbin but they dont update Danish bronzes too much and you might pay 6k for him

They’re best as a guide, instead of using the 3 Danish guys on the right side, use 3 Scottish guys while making sure to still stick to the objectives, will usually turn out cheaper

Sometimes the squad on futbin thats 2k dearer might actually be the cheapest when you actually try to complete

Sorry for the basic question guys but what’s the finishing time for Rivals each Wednesday?

I’ve checked online but can’t seem to find a straight answer. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

BrentMused wrote: »
    Sorry for the basic question guys but what’s the finishing time for Rivals each Wednesday?

I’ve checked online but can’t seem to find a straight answer. :)
    The weekly competition ends at quarter to 8 on Thursday morning I think.

Why are one to watch players worth so much more? They seem to have the same stats

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Why are one to watch players worth so much more? They seem to have the same stats

When a player gets an in form or other special item, the OTW will update to the best one

If Bale was to get an IF this week for example, his OTW would become the same card as his IF, an 85/86 rated card

If he then gets another IF in a month, he'll probably get an 88/89 rated IF card, and his OTW will be that 88/89 card

They're a bit of an investment for the year, if any player with a OTW gets 2/3 goals watch his OTW card shoot up in price in anticipation of an upgrade to the OTW

They can also be a dud, if Bale was to be ruled out for 9 months, watched his OTW card value plummet to near what his regular 83 is since the OTW won't get any better than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Have to say lads the more I play this game the more a i remember why i gave it up :p:p

Didnt play at all last year but this version the higher you go up in quality its just spamming dribbling moves and drag backs then squaring ball into box.

Aspects of it i love i think the addition of only having a limited time of your team pressing is a great addition but the way ahead in the game is mastering speed dribbling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,965 ✭✭✭Liamalone

jayo26 wrote: »
    Have to say lads the more I play this game the more a i remember why i gave it up :p:p

I came on here to ask the opinion of yourself and Blazer about the game, I'm still holding out lol, I think you've answered me. I've just passed the million mark on transfer profit using the app and nothing to do with it lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Yep, div 3. I’m in the same boat as you pal, definitely kicked out if I don’t take the night off :pac: I’ll take the rank 4 anyway, at least it’s a few packs to open tomorrow morning.

TOTW leaked too: Firmino, Ramos, CB Walker, Odegaard and Partey so far.

CB Walker.....seriously??? The game is over :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Why isn't Cavani in the game yet??

Are they going to introduce him as a freebie to play for on Friday!?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Why isn't Cavani in the game yet??

Are they going to introduce him as a freebie to play for on Friday!?!

Seems none of the free transfers have been added yet. Hence no Hendrick or Nagatomo. So I expect some sort of free transfer release event with special packs.

guys if you have pressure on heavy touch on, change it asap, started conceding like min 4 goals a game out of the blue last night when i was >2000 SR and couldnt figure out why my defence was basically playing an offside trap non stop. fcked my rivals games because of it and got relegated back to div 2, changed it to balanced and all is good again im on my way back to 2k SR but fck me i was losing my mind cos felt like i wasnt making that many mistakes.

also totw looks fun

Got 29 out of the 30 Rivals games done.

Finished on 14270 points in division 3 so rank 2 at the moment. There’s a bit of a gap between that and rank 3 so I’m hoping I will scrape by.

Also got enough points for Weekend League so if I’m free on Friday night/Saturday I might redeem.

I drew almost every game I played today in amongst a couple of wins and a couple of losses - it was madness! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Liamalone wrote: »
    I came on here to ask the opinion of yourself and Blazer about the game, I'm still holding out lol, I think you've answered me. I've just passed the million mark on transfer profit using the app and nothing to do with it lol.

Stay strong bud!! I’m still holding out too :)

I am still keeping a close eye on it as I do plan on returning at some point, either fifa 22 or maybe at a more casual level on fifa 21 at some point.

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Stay strong bud!! I’m still holding out too :)

I am still keeping a close eye on it as I do plan on returning at some point, either fifa 22 or maybe at a more casual level on fifa 21 at some point.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gdmd59oqi6itvr50amrlpygra9itqd78b8agxugh&rid=giphy.gif

you know you want to...

chips1234 wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47gdmd59oqi6itvr50amrlpygra9itqd78b8agxugh&rid=giphy.gif

you know you want to...

Haha, I’m enjoying the break.

I got a new hd projector yesterday and connected PS4 to it, played a game of fifa20 on it and I was thinking “hmm, this would actually be class playing fifa 21 on a 8 foot screen” but then I played the last of us 2 on it and said “no, this is much better for now”

Here’s a trading guide for league sbc’s from reddit.

For example West brom only have 4 gold players. They’ll be like sheff utd last year or Cardiff the year before.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/jb0w86/the_ultimate_league_sbc_guide/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Here’s a trading guide for league sbc’s from reddit.

For example West brom only have 4 gold players. They’ll be like sheff utd last year or Cardiff the year before.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FIFA/comments/jb0w86/the_ultimate_league_sbc_guide/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Any idea of when these will be released?

Advertisement