Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pack luck back to normal - Koulibaly, Sterling and Laporte from that 3x87+ :pac: at least they’ll be useful for the guaranteed pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Calvin wrote: »
    Pack luck back to normal - Koulibaly, Sterling and Laporte from that 3x87+ :pac: at least they’ll be useful for the guaranteed pack.

Funny how often you only get the bare minimum from these types of packs. I just did the 85+ player pick and all the choices were 85’s

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Boulders8 wrote: »
    24 packs in and nothing better than an 85 then finally a FoF card - Chilwell, from a 3 PL players pack and then next pack the 10 83+ pack out walks another FoF - 94 rated Jackson Martinez plus some decent fodder

Josef ;)

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Funny how often you only get the bare minimum from these types of packs. I just did the 85+ player pick and all the choices were 85’s

Oh yeah, it’s heavily weighted against. Would love a preview pack on those so I can stop myself doing them :pac: did get an Alexis Sanchez from the 85+ yday tho. Too many wingers in my club at this stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

87+ got fof Martinez, Alisson and some French defender called Laporte. Looks like the Spanish chap who plays for city :P

• Advertisement

Anyone think that Puskas is much better than Stoichkov?.

I carried 4 so can get to 13, Stoichkov is only 8 and has better stats on FUTbin plus they both have the same W/S. I think Stoichkov might have been H/H.

Im not sure I'd like to gamble and take a PP and Best would only clash with Atal, those are the options really.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Anyone think that Puskas is much better than Stoichkov?.

I carried 4 so can get to 13, Stoichkov is only 8 and has better stats on FUTbin plus they both have the same W/S. I think Stoichkov might have been H/H.

Im not sure I'd like to gamble and take a PP and Best would only clash with Atal, those are the options really.

Puskas is miles better than Stoichkov.. its not even close really.
    I've used his baby then his mid and finally his prime.
    Even after getting moments Cantona which I still regret I ended up having to buy back Puskas.
    I'm not a big skiller so he suits me perfectly in that his left stick dribbling is incredible and his stocky body type lets him bully past defenders.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sigh.

Do I really want to suffer through another weekend, AND 20 rivals games, to get the 92+ attacker pack?

Blazer wrote: »
    Puskas is miles better than Stoichkov.. its not even close really.
    I've used his baby then his mid and finally his prime.
    Even after getting moments Cantona which I still regret I ended up having to buy back Puskas.
    I'm not a big skiller so he suits me perfectly in that his left stick dribbling is incredible and his stocky body type lets him bully past defenders.

Hes just slightly more hassle to get, meaning I'd need to do all the swaps whereas I could have got Stoichkov for the weekend with some small work.

But you're right, I'll hold off and get the 13.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Sigh.

Do I really want to suffer through another weekend, AND 20 rivals games, to get the 92+ attacker pack?

Yeah!! At least you'll get 3 extra player picks if you do it this weekend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Mr Moon wrote: »

This swayed me to play weekend league.

I’ll get moments rio out of it and the extra picks.

Not sure if I’ll get to play all my matches but I’ll just do it over course of 2 weeks if I need to.

I like the 8 French players challenge element to it too. Forces me to change it up a little and use players like tots kimpembe, fut birthday mandanda etc that I just had collecting dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Barlett

Lewandowski with one straight from the Fifa 21 playbook

FOF Felix from the 82+ pack :)

Neymar, Kante and Laporte from that pack too… not too bad!

Have they said what the cap is on ratings or what?

French players..you need french players to get those picks.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Have they said what the cap is on ratings or what?

Yeah it mentions it.

Cant recall off hand but 7 wins was, I believe, 89 min.
    Whether that raised for 12 and 15 wins I cant recall but its 1 of 3 then 1 of 4 and 1 of 5 for 15 wins.

I already have 7 decent French players so I just need to add one to comply with it.
    Wont hurt my quality too much bar the 8th player unless I invest.

Hmm, forcing specific players in a WL is weird, but I already run five French players in my main squad, and have two on the bench.

Might be a fun weekend with casuals going for swaps AND having to use unusual teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Lord TSC wrote:
    Might be a fun weekend with casuals going for swaps AND having to use unusual teams.

It's going to be the sweatiest weekend of the year. Toxic beyond anything you could imagine.

Swaps has been hell this time I've found.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's going to be the sweatiest weekend of the year. Toxic beyond anything you could imagine.

Swaps has been hell this time I've found.

Everyone says that every week, first it was pl tots , then ligue 1 tots then ultimate tots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Did anyone keep their montipo til now, sold 3 there for 30k each ,insta selling

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Did anyone keep their montipo til now, sold 3 there for 30k each ,insta selling

Yeah I shifted all my Montipos, Hennessys, Trossards and Pereiras last week finally. All insta-selling at Max BIN which was nice.

Nothing from WL as I stopped at 8 wins.
    Rivals paid out prime Van Der Sar so happy with that.
    Young fella plays all the squad battles and he loves having all the icons on. He’s on a mission to have Garrincha to overtake Mbappe as top scorer :)

G3 Rewards:

91 Ilicic
    88 Baku
    90 Tagliafico

90 Bailey
    89 Skriniar
    88 MacLaren

Only one non top 5 league player from the picks!

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Tenks

Got TOTS Salah in my reds. Doesn't fit in my system so will have to shoehorn him in somehow, looking forward to trying him out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Marquinhos and Cuadrado in my red picks. Ideal for when I pack TOTS Neymar, Mbappe and Ronaldo :pac:

Everyone says that every week, first it was pl tots , then ligue 1 tots then ultimate tots

Yeah, Weekend League is toxic every week imo.

All that changes on these sorts of weekends are skill level. I never mind "sweaty" players that much cause, at this stage, I find the whole drop back, long ball, pace merchant stuff so easy to identify and counter. At this point, they aren't the players I dread at all.

92 Carrasco
    90 Tadic
    88 Berardi

93 Muriel
    88 Baku
    92 Sabitzer

Took Carrasco (who I already have) and Muriel as the higehst rated fodder.

Crazy amount of 83s in my packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

jesus EA did me dirty on the 3*87 and 85+ pick sbcs :(

not a promo player in site and i wasted TOTS muriel in one of them

stupid

• Advertisement

Grabbing FoF Pogba for the weekend for the lolz. Need French players, and I've had 1.9m in my balance for weeks as the game ends, so don't care if it drops.

Probably grab PIM Blanc as well. Just need to figure out if I want or can spend 700k anywhere else on the team then.

Advertisement