Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Gold 2 went well

Screenshot_20210701-110229.jpg?width=528&height=939
    Screenshot_20210701-110642.jpg?width=528&height=939

Current team looking somethig like this if I ditch Matt Doherty at RB but I'm not sure I'm ready for that :p

Screenshot_2021-07-01_at_12.00.48.png?width=1266&height=938

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Jesus navas and Luis Suarez ,gold 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Neymar, Mbappe and Laporte in the 82+ 8 player pack, you'd know I hadn't logged in in a while!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

One thing I find very entertaining is the guys who do skills moves and cancels constantly along with spamming directional nutmegs but then can't defend at all. It's as if they think they deserve a goal just because they're doing all these skill moves in front of your defence without actually beating any defenders. You can see the RQ's coming from these lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

dmigsy wrote: »
    One thing I find very entertaining is the guys who do skills moves and cancels constantly along with spamming directional nutmegs but then can't defend at all. It's as if they think they deserve a goal just because they're doing all these skill moves in front of your defence without actually beating any defenders. You can see the RQ's coming from these lads.

ive seen that a bit, they go mad at it for the first 10-15 mins and if they dont score or scare you off it all goes downhill for them.

Got Mount and Fonte(taken for fodder as the second pick was poor) with my picks.

It was Mount or Andre, but I already have Aouar as my CM for my French/L1 squad.

Mount helps me with the Prem hybrid as I have Moments Gomez so I can start to play him more now.
    Also have Jota(does anyone else find him awful?), Cancelo and Digne
    still so I have half a prem team now with Henry on that side.

I'm running hybrid 442s now.

Trying to have a half team from L1, La Liga, Prem and Bundes, too late for Seria A and have none in the club.

I just about got the PTG Team 2 done, had 15mins left without realising.

Got Felix, and I already had Gimenez and Suarez so I have the guts of a decent La Liga there now.

I bet I wouldn't have got Felix if I had done that while Portugal were still in the Euros so it paid to wait to do that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Meeting a lot of teams with two players controlling the opposition, like a wile lot. Usually I rub my hands but a lot of them are sit hot. Objective of some sort?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Shows my engagement when I got to eight o clock on Thursday night and went “Oh! Rewards!”

De Jong and Rafa. Big W on the first. Fits in lovely with Griezmann. Might make me commit to Ramos too.

Won’t be playing this weekend though. Zero interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Shows my engagement when I got to eight o clock on Thursday night and went “Oh! Rewards!”

De Jong and Rafa. Big W on the first. Fits in lovely with Griezmann. Might make me commit to Ramos too.

Nice, looks like 3 of us in this thread packed Red Frenkie today so.

• Advertisement

They put up another weekend plus with the first band being about 10 wins and the top being 22 wins and it doesn't look like the min rating increased.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

They put up another weekend plus with the first band being about 10 wins and the top being 22 wins and it doesn't look like the min rating increased.

Some people had fun last weekend with the French objectives and getting 3 extra players for 15 wins

Ea can’t be having people have fun. Back to everyone using the sweat teams for 22 wins (something I’ll never have to worry about :D )

Oooooh, have 5 swaps. Icon pack thingy or the 2 and the 3 token option thingys mmmmm.

The ricketty wheel or build fodder? What to do.

Edit 02:46 .... Always going to be the chance at an Icon of decent ilk, will do it after this smoke.

Yeah, Ryan Giggs can go to the darkest ends of hell.

Ah well lol

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

That’s why I’m going for the 1 of 3 picks. Might as least get someone decent.

Blazer wrote: »
    That’s why I’m going for the 1 of 3 picks. Might as least get someone decent.

I hate the grind so don't do it, only got the 5 tokens through normal play, so had no chance of getting to 7 or 8 for the icon pick one.

Didn't even get half a sweat lol, Welsh flag was a right giveaway - at least with some flags you get a bit of hope before the disappointment!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Liamalone wrote: »
    I hate the grind so don't do it, only got the 5 tokens through normal play, so had no chance of getting to 7 or 8 for the icon pick one.

Didn't even get half a sweat lol, Welsh flag was a right giveaway - at least with some flags you get a bit of hope before the disappointment!

Urgh I hate the grind.
    I’ve created a profile for the lad and got him prime Suker for his squad so he’s happy out,
    I attempted to do Belotti for him but the SB part broke us,,even he told me to forget about it as it was so boring,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Went for the Icon Moments Player Pick at 10 tokens

91 Zola
    94 Van Basten
    91 Crespo

Cool EA, COOL

Blazer wrote: »
    Urgh I hate the grind.
    I’ve created a profile for the lad and got him prime Suker for his squad so he’s happy out,
    I attempted to do Belotti for him but the SB part broke us,,even he told me to forget about it as it was so boring,

I just combined the UCL with Belotti.

7 games for each so no point playing Rivals with Gold Italian players as i only had Zambrotta.

I need every swap for Puskas so I'm grinding Squad battles for the first time, I had to play 7 UCL so at least Belotti is done as well.

I've usually only done the silver combined with one nation and left the rest of the awkward ones that couldn't be done playing normally.

Ill have to play 7 more from scratch with Argentina so I'll have him next week, not grinding the remaining 11 games this week.

And as I write this the game has frozen and crashed on the 7th squad battle in the 65th min. Had the controller left compressed... ffs.

Giggsy_ wrote: »
    Went for the Icon Moments Player Pick at 10 tokens

91 Zola
    94 Van Basten
    91 Crespo

Cool EA, COOL

Jeez, that's crap. This is exactly why I gave up on Icon swaps. The odds of getting something useable at this stage are so slim.

• Advertisement

What the hell is this promo, hahaha.

99 Ronaldo, 99 Messi, 98 De Bruyne.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

dmigsy wrote: »
    Jeez, that's crap. This is exactly why I gave up on Icon swaps. The odds of getting something useable at this stage are so slim.

I swear man never been so close to deleting an account in FIFA but I almost did after that Icon Pick

What the hell is this promo, hahaha.

99 Ronaldo, 99 Messi, 98 De Bruyne.

The first opponent this evening...

image.png

10 squad battles left to get my PIM Attacker.

Can’t wait for the crushing disappointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Got Bravo in a 45k preview pack.. sold for 55k, easy 10k profit in 2 mins :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Just a heads up folks, the Weekend League has been extended by 24 hours due to some server issues earlier.

Great news!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

10 squad battles left to get my PIM Attacker.

Can’t wait for the crushing disappointment.

I got Hierro from my 92+ attacker/midfielder. I don’t think you can get worse than that!!

If you don't laugh you'll cry

GHzH8p6.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Managed to beat a guy 5-0 with a 2500 skill rating… EOAE Ramos becomes my first defender to get a 10.0 rating. Absolute brick at the back and lethal for corners. Recommend everyone to get him if they can.. your defence will improve instantly.

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I got Hierro from my 92+ attacker/midfielder. I don’t think you can get worse than that!!

1 squad battle game left, so…challenge accepted :P

Advertisement