Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Same, he’s never left my squad. From div 3 all the way to div 1. Think he’s got over 250 games now. Works a treat in midfield alongside SS Kimmich and FoF Veratti (who is possibly the best midfielder I’ve used this year).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Picks were rubbish. Getting very bored of the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,118 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Something strange happening maybe it's as players leave the game? I got back into fifa this after a probaly 15 years away from playing football games, lockdown made me get a ps5!

i dont have that much time and for a long time i was hovering between div 8 and 7, the past 6 weeks either things have clicked for me or something as i am div 4 now and winning more than i am losing! playing auzios 5212 with balance full backs seems to suit me, im not a skiller but like to play a fast paced passing game.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really tempted to splash 1m into player picks, just out of curiosity…

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Read on Reddit that loads of people were getting neymar from the new fut champions upgrade so I fired 3 players in, best I got was sommer.

did another out of pure frustration and the result is above 😀

I don’t know if they’ve fixed it yet but they seem to have weighted neymar incorrectly as loads are getting him

• Advertisement

It’s the TOTS Sancho incident all over again… Twitter was full of people getting Neymar. His price hasn’t been affected as much tho. I unfortunately didn’t have enough FUT champs cards left to submit, so I stuck with the single upgrade. Put in Romarinho, got back out FoF Martinez.

On ps4 he’s dropped from 4 mil to 3.3

whearas Messi’s price has gone up so definitely a lot more people packing neymar.

they pulled that one where loads were getting sancho very quickly so I’m surprised they left this……unless of course it’s deliberate, I know packing neymar for me has gave my interest a shot in the arm, I’m sure others are the same

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I did one, with 3 90 rated players and got Kane.

Not sure I can bring myself to do a second for that return, lol

From the sounds of it, they’ve fixed the neymar thing anyway, there doesn’t seem to be nearly as much people getting him now as there was in those first few hours

Wow, FUTTIES Atal milestones… similar to the upgrade objectives we had already. All doable in squad battles too. Don’t mind that for such an unreal card.

edit: realised hes 5 star 5 star too… even his 91 is 5 star 5 star and it only takes 4 games for him. Madness. Probably one of the best objective cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

That Atal card is great alright but was really hoping his final progression would be a RB, or at least a RM as would fit my team perfectly at RB.

It's almost August, let everyone have 99 Neymar ffs!!

got the 91 i think ill grind the 94 as CM suits me better than RM.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Played a guy this morning in Rivals, he had Atal already completed! Along with Alessandrini and Tavernier 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

you can do all 3 together ...glad now I did the young fella's games earlier this week for Alessandrini and Tavernier and now I can focus on doing all 3.

G2 Rewards:

96 Kimmich (dupe)

96 Bruno :D

Gonna go with my first owner LaLiga team for the weekend league this week. Putting it together didn’t realise how decent it was.

I'm guessing the new boards site has killed this thread if not fifa 21 itself 🤣

Did a moments pick this morning and had a choice of Xavi, Vieiri and Henry...

Went with Henry and was gutted but had to put on a happy face for the young fella as he opened the pick.

You can see how addictive these packs are...even at 6 years old he's so excited to open packs and he's even started watching pack openings on youtube.

Another reason not to get fifa 22 and focus on just playing soccer with him outdoors than getting him addicted to fifa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

The game is as dead as boards. I'm 10-0 in WL and haven't had a decent match yet. Reckon this will be the last one for me.

for sure..its 50/50 which dies first...although my moneys on boards

money is on boards too… this new layout is awful. Used to be so easy to find the threads I was following/see if there’s new comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Done at 14-1. The 1 defeat was on penos in a game I should have won and was leading in ET. Only had two decent, even games in the 15 games. 10 RQs! The standard is through the floor.

I switched Paredes and Phillips for this weekend with Parades playing CM beside Acuna. He was amazing at CM. Phillips was good at RB too but I get so many more goals and assists out of Paredes with his 5* 5*.

Two 94’s and a 90 in the player picks. Atal was a half time sub in most games and outplayed the rest of the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Firmino 99 from the new Futties PL Player Pick

I’ll take it I guess ….. :D

For lb folks prime Roberto Carlos or summer stars jordi alba?

5212 formation

I know the game is on its last legs and this sbc came way too late but still delighted to get this guy

looks good in a United shirt too, pity they didn’t just buy him his helicopter!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Finally did the last few SBs for the Icon Moments Player Pick.

Lampard, Essien, Zambrotta. What a waste.

• Advertisement

loving playing drafts now, especially with the cheap token SBC. Up a good few coins too with only one full drafts win. New Adama card looks mad, not sure how I’m gonna fit him in the team tho with Atal and the rest of the players.

Advertisement