Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options
1315316317318319321»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

So who else will be hanging out here over the winter? 😛

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Come join us on Fifa 22! You know you want to...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Haha. Ah I’m happy enough playing a few games here and there on fifa 21 with my superstar team of moments R9, moments, Gullit, pele, r10, 99 Ronaldo, 99 neymar etc etc :)

I had been open to getting fifa 22 at Christmas or January like last year as don’t feel I was really at too much of a disadvantage joining that late but this new fut champs and rivals format is really putting me off.

I got deathloop today so I’ll stick to that and occasional game of fifa 21 for now and hopefully they do something to fix the fifa 22 format

• Registered Users Posts: 4,960 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Can't get a game tonight at all, One X or Series X. Dig the grave folks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Whoops, thought I had a few days left to do icon swaps. Looks like it’s over before I can finish any more tokens. Two short, from squad battles but had been tempted to leave them anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Prime Puskas SBC incoming. Shame I just finished rinsing my club for Socrates.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Had to do him, still a beast of a card

Advertisement