Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

chips1234 wrote: »
    isnt it untradeable ? not sure what use a few copa lib cards would help with the team :D

btw silvers prices are mad atm could make chunks probably opening silver packs .

It is untradeable, I mean you might get a couple of decent players for your starter squad.

wonski wrote: »
    50k pack does not equal 50k ;)

More like another **** pack to sell :)

You know better than I do anyway.

I get otw Ben yedder from one of those crap untradeable packs in objectives at the start of last season, you can get lucky sometimes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Hogey007 wrote: »
    I get otw Ben yedder from one of those crap untradeable packs in objectives at the start of last season, you can get lucky sometimes :)

You back this year Hogey?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pretty disappointing that the season rewards look exactly as bad as last year's

Even worse. There’s no halfway seasons player at lvl 15.. instead, some loan player ****e.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    You back this year Hogey?

Hopefully not! I just logged into web app to see what I’d get.
    I’m hoping to not get tempted back, so far so good.

If I were to pack that 86 Ben yedder though, they have me :D

• Advertisement

Even worse. There’s no halfway seasons player at lvl 15.. instead, some loan player ****e.

Yeah and the end of season players seem to be following a similar theme too, nice now but in 45/50 days time anyone playing the game with more than a casual interest would have a better striker than lacazette.
    You might use him as a sub or for objectives but not someone that would still be in your team for too long.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I was slightly tempted back by the Icon SBCs but looking at what's available from the start of the year this looks more like a new season for FUT 20 than a new game, the season rewards are following the exact same copy/paste template as last year

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

I was slightly tempted back by the Icon SBCs but looking at what's available from the start of the year this looks more like a new season for FUT 20 than a new game, the season rewards are following the exact same copy/paste template as last year

They prob should’ve done the same as PES and just done a seasonal update at a discounted price.. put all their focus into next gen FIFA 22.

Yeah the same for me.

Plus I think they’ll find a way to keep the really top tier icons like PIM R9, Cyuff, gullit etc our of reach, probably releasing a mid or prime version in sbc instead.

My plan at the moment is to just see how fifa 21 plays out and see about playing next year but sure you never know, one super pack pull could eaily reel me back

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Onana the best in my welcome back packs. Apt given how much of a money maker he was for me last year, unfortunately dropped to an 84 this year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lord TSC wrote: »
    3 Maguires sold in 2 cycles. Two at 3100, one at 2700.

Going to try one at 4100 now :P

Sold at the end of his second cycle, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I literally haven't been able to win a single bid for a player for 200c under their min BIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

got neuer from around the world sbc pack, should rise by quit a bit tomorrow, emre can was in there too who should also rise quite a bit going for 18.5k and 9k each atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Don’t know how you do it mate, neither of mine have sold on two cycles and they’re about half the price of yours! :pac:

BrentMused wrote: »
    Don’t know how you do it mate, neither of mine have sold on two cycles and they’re about half the price of yours! :pac:

you jsut have to wait for the same type of person who says the game is absolute sh!t after hes been playing harry maguire at cb for 2 months, to buy them :D

if you want a good filter atm, the french gold rb leipzig players are popular atm snipe them and flip them quick and just keep going with it, i think when im finished at the end of the night if neuer is still around hte 18k-20k mark im just gonna put all the coins into him and then sell tomorrow, prices are creeping up though.

I always wish I could offer more reasonings for how or why it works.

I try and list them at X100 prices. So buying him now for 1700, listing at either 3100 or 4100.

I feel that this might catch some people who set a filter at 4100-5000 price range when searching for players, see Maguire at 4100 and don’t think further.
    he’s an 82 rated, English, Premier League center back too, so maybe people are just ultra lazy when searching for players for SBCs too. Not sure.

Anyway, not looking for huge profits tonight, since I’ll be buying some packs when the game launches. But nice to see the old method is starting off as viable. No luck on anyone other than Maguire yet though. Have grabbed a Milner and a Haller to try out too.

https://gyazo.com/8708455bee4a3e7d3f1037a92a281d74

around the world solution needing a lm>lw pos change and cdm>cm position change coming in at less than 20k when i did it, very possible its more expensive now, for a 50k pack.

Having some success with Matheus Pereira from West Brom.

Sniping at 1,000-1,100 and selling towards the end of his cycle for 1,400-1,500.

Very small gains I know but every little helps at this stage.

https://gyazo.com/3b0916a29bfcdcd08c4697e51ec417d2

final four solution coming in around 8k-9kish

will have 6 of the best for you soon

• Advertisement

https://gyazo.com/a6afe36765b3276acf9557fd3dee309d

6 of the best i used random lb that was in my club for last nation + had joaquin so just need to get any random spanish lm for less than 700 coins should come in around 6-7kish

not a bad rare mega pack :D

https://gyazo.com/4416d6e517cf2c71d9fdf138e3729ae0

edit lol + a catalyst and a shadow

finished up the day with 2x neuers, mertens, 2x di marias, skriniar, can, a catalyst and a shadow to sell tomorrow so should have im guessing somewhere around 200kish tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

At least he is good for something

Just noticed the quick sell recovery thing on the Web App, basically if you quick sell players and one of them turns out to be expensive/a mistake you can recover them for whatever you discarded them for.

Looks like you only get 5 recoveries every 30 days but it's still handy to have.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I don't know how anyone can make money on the web app unless they pack something decent.

I have about 5k from the sh!te I packed. Impossible to start flipping cards with that.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I don't know how anyone can make money on the web app unless they pack something decent.

I have about 5k from the sh!te I packed. Impossible to start flipping cards with that.

I've been flipping LM - LW cards all morning, up to 50k now, snipping at 1.2 - 1.8 and selling at 2.3 within a minute or so. Gonna invest in Sterling now as he's way to low priced at the moment, probably won't trade much now till I open packs later.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I've been flipping LM - LW cards all morning, up to 50k now, snipping at 1.2 - 1.8 and selling at 2.3 within a minute or so. Gonna invest in Sterling now as he's way to low priced at the moment, probably won't trade much now till I open packs later.

Don’t expect you to reveal who you’re using mate but any suggestions on league/nation please? :)

Editing to say sorry, I just realised you’re using the position modifier, FFS I need a coffee! :pac:

Don’t expect you to reveal who you’re using mate but any suggestions on league/nation please? :)

I'm talking about the actual LM - LW position change consumable cards :D
    Seems to be a few at it now but you'll still win your fair share if you're fast.

Man, I know it won't be everyones cup of tea. But I really love the looks of the stadium customization stuff. Flame cannons, confetti cannons, chants, paints....

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »

I tend to agree but so many people are so good at doing it, it’s just not something that I’ve ever been able to do with a similar coin base.

I suppose my downfall is probably patience. I’ll try a filter, click through it 10-15 times and if nothing pops up I’ll move on.

Advertisement