Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Got 4 Chelsea players in my player picks for the Lets Move Forward SBC.

Caballero, Christensen, Loftus Cheek and Giroud haha.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Redzer7 wrote: »
    I've been flipping LM - LW cards all morning, up to 50k now, snipping at 1.2 - 1.8 and selling at 2.3 within a minute or so. Gonna invest in Sterling now as he's way to low priced at the moment, probably won't trade much now till I open packs later.

Nothing going under 2k for them now. I'm too late to the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

when is the companion app released or has it been already

seamie78 wrote: »
    when is the companion app released or has it been already

Yesterday at 6pm.

I meant the mobile one. logged on to web app alright. Maybe I am blind but not seeing it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Mine on my iPad hasn't updated yet.

im on android no update yet either

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭Raving_Magic

Has anyone got the app on the phone yet? Tried to get onto it yesterday and updated it but still in FIFA 20

Mobile apps aren't updated yet. Probably be a few more days before that comes.

Bottles in the fridge for later and 12k fifa points loaded onto Fifa 20. I bought my PSN cards off instant gaming, €44 for €50 Credit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Don’t know if it’s true but I saw a few people on Twitter saying that PS4 users will be able to download the trial on EA Play at 2pm and play it from 4pm.

If true it’ll be great for anyone with slower internet to have it downloading before it’s available to play.

BrentMused wrote: »
    Don’t know if it’s true but I saw a few people on Twitter saying that PS4 users will be able to download the trial on EA Play at 2pm and play it from 4pm.

If true it’ll be great for anyone with slower internet to have it downloading before it’s available to play.

Id say it'll more likely be download from 4PM to be played from 6, Happy to be proven wrong though :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Id say it'll more likely be download from 4PM to be played from 6, Happy to be proven wrong though :pac:

I think it was 4pm it becomes available anyway, I remember seeing someone post a timeline of the release yday... whether or not it’s the download or actual access, I’ve no idea. Just remember 4pm :pac:

Be locked shouting abuse at the TV and quick selling my whole team by 10 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Got the game downloaded there on the X box. 40 gigs

Does anyone on PS4 have an option to pre download??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

Bottles in the fridge for later and 12k fifa points loaded onto Fifa 20. I bought my PSN cards off instant gaming, €44 for €50 Credit.

Do you need to buy the points on fifa 20 and transfer or can you buy them in 21 when you download today?

What’s the best strategy with the FIFA Points lads?

Open all the packs, keep anything so-called meta likely to rise or anything you might want to use for a starter team, then sell/quick sell everything else?

Is tonight the best time to sell what you don’t want from the packs or is it better to wait a day or so for things to settle down?

I know it probably doesn’t make sense to open them on the console as you’re “wasting” your 10 hours, but I will do that as I enjoy it far more than opening packs on the web app.

Mgoraf wrote: »
    Do you need to buy the points on fifa 20 and transfer or can you buy them in 21 when you download today?
    You can buy them when you download today I just done it on Fifa 20 so I wouldn't waste more time haha.

What’s the best strategy with the FIFA Points lads?

Open all the packs, keep anything so-called meta likely to rise or anything you might want to use for a starter team, then sell/quick sell everything else?

Is tonight the best time to sell what you don’t want from the packs or is it better to wait a day or so for things to settle down?

I know it probably doesn’t make sense to open them on the console as you’re “wasting” your 10 hours, but I will do that as I enjoy it far more than opening packs on the web app.

Yeah I'm gonna keep all Meta players till first weekend league anyways and then sell on if I'm not using.
    I'll probably hold onto most things I get as id say millions will be opening picks so probably not much getting bought tonight.

I'll be taking my time opening the packs on the console, bit of craic, the football on later, did I mention the ice cold bottles? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm wondering how meta pace will be this year. I feel I've seen a few things that it's not as vital, or the gameplay is a bit slower than usual.

Honestly, my wonder is driven by the fact Ibrahimovic is only 2000 coins. Feel like I could build an ultra solid Italian side for 20k....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,834 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

The dream

otBkcRl.png

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'm wondering how meta pace will be this year. I feel I've seen a few things that it's not as vital, or the gameplay is a bit slower than usual.

Honestly, my wonder is driven by the fact Ibrahimovic is only 2000 coins. Feel like I could build an ultra solid Italian side for 20k....

This is a great shout actually.

That China/La Liga/Brazilian hybrid I was going to run is coming out at 65,000 coins now, whereas I can get a very decent Serie A side for 25,000-35,000!

The only issue is the left back, as Hernandez is extinct and Kolarov and Sandro are expensive, but Rodriguez for example may be usable early on.

Even if Ibra is too slow, you’ve a few cheap, usable options up front such as Bellotti who is always good for a few weeks at the start.

Great suggestion. I think I’ll put something Serie A together after I open my packs tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Lord TSC wrote: »

This is a great shout actually.

That China/La Liga/Brazilian hybrid I was going to run is coming out at 65,000 coins now, whereas I can get a very decent Serie A side for 25,000-35,000!

The only issue is the left back, as Hernandez is extinct and Kolarov and Sandro are expensive, but Rodriguez for example may be usable early on.

Even if Ibra is too slow, you’ve a few cheap, usable options up front such as Bellotti who is always good for a few weeks at the start.

Great suggestion. I think I’ll put something Serie A together after I open my packs tonight :)

i wouldnt be so sure on the meta, i think its gonna be even more of a factor this year, with the new dribbling, and close control stuff and just from seeing some games played esp the in and around the box play, the way players turn is gonna be 100% biggest factor it seems. Also i said it before but im 90% sure now that literally nobody is going to be using the creative runs.

4pm hits and EA Play is down :D

Sure what were we expecting?? Same sh!t different year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

4pm hits and EA Play is down :D

:D cock ups before the game is even out!

If they’d bothered to let people pre-download it the traffic would’ve been a lot more staggered.

On PS4 you can go to FIFA in the store and next to the Purchase Icon there'll be a Download Trial button, can get it there instead of through the app.

if youre on PS4 go to the store and to fifa 21 and get the trial from there 42bg download lol

• Advertisement

i cant even get into the xbox store atm, anyone else having same problem ?

Advertisement