Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

10 minutes and counting...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

i ended up just letting the pre order start to download and install, im assuming i can get the 10 hours access this way right ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Points loaded, time to start opening packs :D

2k points in Ziyech, Dembele, Mertens and IF Lozano :D
    Time to crack another bottle, all down hill from here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I’m not getting my discount on coins and I am for Fifa 20.

Anyone know what I can do?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Mobile app is out! Hope they’ve fixed all the annoying bugs from last year.

5k points in.

Morata and Politano were handy packs for my Italian squad.

2 IFs. You can absolutely guess which two.

Jordi Alba the best pull so far. Isco and Pepe as well aren't bad.

Nothing mindblowing, but 100% getting a nice coin reserve going ahead of buying 30 Maguires and a load of Haller :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

Mobile app is out! Hope they’ve fixed all the annoying bugs from last year.

Is it on the play store?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    5k points in.

Morata and Politano were handy packs for my Italian squad.

2 IFs. You can absolutely guess which two.

Jordi Alba the best pull so far. Isco and Pepe as well aren't bad.

Nothing mindblowing, but 100% getting a nice coin reserve going ahead of buying 30 Maguires and a load of Haller :P

just loaded up 6.8k points to get through real quick got 3 boards :D did a couple of marquee match ups and got trent though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

:eek:

s65iusG.png

• Advertisement

1 and only walk out...
    Salah :D:D:D

Well done to those getting great pack luck :P

Finished now, and a real lack of elite players from the 12k points.

86 - 1
    85 - 0
    84 - 3
    83 - 3
    82 - 9
    81 - 9
    80- 27
    79 - 18
    78 - 32
    77 - 45
    76 - 61
    75 - 74

2 IFs (Samassekou & Traika). Alba, Isco, Witsel and Saul as the other notable pulls.

Probably got enough for a really good Spanish team, but I'd rather sell them and use the ultra solid Italian team I managed to pack - Politano, Morata, Naingolan, Hernandez, Bernardeschi and Cragno. Thats over half the team built, including two players I absolutely wouldn't have justified paying the coins for but will happily use.

50k in coins before MM, and then I'll start shifting deadwood. Hope to have a solid 200k once I've done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

In terms of value and quality relative to price, Serie A looks the best option for a starter squad by a long way.

45 minutes left on my download.

Hurry. Up. :D

Ibrahimovic from MM too. And my Harry Maguires are flying off the shelf now thanks to that United vs Spurs SBC :D

First Owner Italian League squad then. Need CBs, and going to grab Perisic too. Thrilled that I don't have to buy 7 of the 11 players for it though :P

uodE3Fv.png

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Ibrahimovic from MM too. And my Harry Maguires are flying off the shelf now thanks to that United vs Spurs SBC :D

First Owner Italian League squad then. Need CBs, and going to grab Perisic too. Thrilled that I don't have to buy 7 of the 11 players for it though :P

uodE3Fv.png

Skriniar looks superb and is less than 5,000. Plus he could well end up going to Spurs in the window so his Inter card would go extinct.

If a card with his rating was a PL player or a Brazilian he’d be 50,000 easily.

BrentMused wrote: »
    Skriniar looks superb and is less than 5,000. Plus he could well end up going to Spurs in the window so his Inter card would go extinct.

If a card with his rating was a PL player or a Brazilian he’d be 50,000 easily.

100%

Might grab DeLigt as well (@ ~13k). Given how many of the Italian league I packed, I can afford to "treat" myself. Just can't bring myself to jump up a bit more towards Kouibilly at 38k though :P

SMS and Cuadrado to round things out, I reckon. 35k to "finish" the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

Just logged in for my ten hours how long does the installation in progress take

Now that's a sight to behold

PprgRru.png

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    Is it on the play store?

No idea man, I’m on iOS and it’s on there... I’d assume the same for all devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

yeah works now for me, go to the play store and update it

• Advertisement

Nice to see Futbin already off pace. De Ligt down as being 14-15k, and he's actually round 25k -_-

What do you guys do with the likes of Pepe (Arsenal)? Sell for around 10,000 tonight or is he the type of player that will rise in the coming days?

rashford in mega pack from whole nine yards sbc, depay from teh rare mega + militao

BrentMused wrote: »
    What do you guys do with the likes of Pepe (Arsenal)? Sell for around 10,000 tonight or is he the type of player that will rise in the coming days?

Sold him for 9k when I packed him earlier.

Bought 4 Harry Maguires with him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

Am I better off playing squad battles or division rivals with my 10 hours free play ? Thinking purely of rewards.

GavK wrote: »
    Am I better off playing squad battles or division rivals with my 10 hours free play ? Thinking purely of rewards.

Rivals imo. Gives you a nice coin bonus when you finish placements.

Really can't justify 30k on De Ligt. I hate spending that much on normal golds this early in the game. So going to look at alternatives.

Also grabbed Erikson for 14k. Bernardashi would probably have been fine, but I'm selling 3 or 4 Maguires an hour for 2k profit, so Erikson as an attacking upgrade looks fun.

MY FIRST "I LOVE SBCS" OF THE YEAR

Hybrid Nations 50k pack:

clbT2IX.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Bought fifa points earlier for fifa 21, still not in the game

• Advertisement

Just packed Timo Werner! :eek:

Advertisement