Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,748 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Hogey007 wrote: »
    You should charge a service to open people’s packs for them :D

My current theory is that because I haven't actually bought the game yet EA are stocking my packs to convince me to do so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

My current theory is that because I haven't actually bought the game yet EA are stocking my packs to convince me to do so ;)

Haha I woulda went along with that but I’ve got feck all from same position.

I was kinda relieved to not pack anything to “reel me in” then I came here and saw your pulls and was thinking “yeah, I def wish I had got an mbappe”

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hwang is an absolute money maker for me... even on bids. Make a nice 800-1.2k a card.

I tested him out cause I spotted he was ranking high on fit ins popular player page, but he’s a handy earner.

Dumping my Italian squad. Just not feeling them at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

I see people posting crazy balances, 2.2m, 500K, etc.

And here I am sitting on 2,800, no team and failing miserably on the trade front :cool::D

I suck at trading which doesn't help, but they make it so hard to not spend money to start off.

Got an untradeable Hummels from a reward pack and I'm immediately stressing for an SBC to show up now so I can use my fodder :D

• Advertisement

Got an untradeable Hummels from a reward pack and I'm immediately stressing for an SBC to show up now so I can use my fodder :D

Haha you’ll have a Calvert-Lewin potm next Friday I’d say!

Ah no, didn’t they say there’d be a special otw sbc on transfer deadline day or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Haha you’ll have a Calvert-Lewin potm next Friday I’d say!

I'm torn between wanting PotM to be Calvert Lewin because it will be affordable and wanting it to be Vardy as I will prob have a better striker than the possible Calvert Lewin card by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

What's happened to the market? The minimum listing has gone up?? Listed a 79 common gold and min was 1k. Listed matuidi and min was 5.3k

Redzer7 wrote: »

I'd probably quit if I came up against that at this stage :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'd probably quit if I came up against that at this stage :pac:

How do I embed photos again I'm lost haven't done it in a long time :pac: tried the [ img ] etc and still can't manage it...

• Advertisement

Maguire's min price just hit 4100 so all 15 of mine just sold :pac:
    Redzer7 wrote: »
    How do I embed photos again I'm lost haven't done it in a long time :pac: tried the [ img ] etc and still can't manage it...

Should work. You can also use the little yellow box on the "Reply to Thread" page, up in the same area as the bold, italics, etc.

Decided to do Hybrid Nations.

Bernardo Silva, Wan Bassika the best pulls. AWB is very handy; I'd just decided to work on a United team.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,439 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I'm trying to resist getting sucked in this year but that shiny black web interface is pulling me back in :D
    Reminds me of the black otw cards from Fifa 17 and my beloved Ben Arfa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Blazer wrote: »
    I'm trying to resist getting sucked in this year but that shiny black web interface is pulling me back in :D

Come on Blazer bring back the glory days :D :pac:

If you sign up for ea newsletter you get an icon on loan, I thought I was getting all 3 but just got R9.

Not sure why it’s in a different language.

Anyway, handy for anyone with placement matches left or to keep R9 with one game for the friendlies

https://www.ea.com/nb-no/games/fifa/fifa-21/newsletter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

Blazer wrote: »

It's pulled me in big time too Feels like a whole new brand of game.😂

I'm trying this year not to buy packs. Last year I had the same plan, drink and FIFA was never good and put that to bed. I bought 3. This year I'm going to try. I don't mean that to sound like a prententious prick but I'm going to do it this year. 😂

Up past 500k transfer profit now.

I think because people have so many coins, they're just spending freely. Its insane how well trading is going considering its still just early access. Next week will be fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭chips1234

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Up past 500k transfer profit now.

I think because people have so many coins, they're just spending freely. Its insane how well trading is going considering its still just early access. Next week will be fun.

at 454k, with militao,rodrigo,depay extinct, holding rashford and trent until release also and couple of di marias up atm .

hoping saint maximin goes to around 45k again tonight before bed, cos people were buying him for 60k a while ago and still buying him at 55k right now.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I've been trying to snipe a Rodrigo for the past 2 hours on the web app.

24000 points and only 1 walkout, IF Iniesta (84), don't buy fifa points kids!!

Best pull was Reus goes for 70k.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    I've been trying to snipe a Rodrigo for the past 2 hours on the web app.

24000 points and only 1 walkout, IF Iniesta (84), don't buy fifa points kids!!

Best pull was Reus goes for 70k.

they upgraded rodrigos price yesterday to 18k also, same with militao was updated to 20k, i dont think ive seen one of either on the market while searching, depay i havent seen either also extinct at 40k price range.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Still haven't got the points I bought over 24 hours ago. Lots of people in the same boat.

Deed is done

Screenshot-20201002-210327.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭BrentMused

I packed a Rodrigo last night.

What do you reckon he’ll go up to? A lot more than 18k or is that going to be close to his maximum?

How long does it take EA to bump up price ranges?

I don’t really know how it works with extinct cards.

BrentMused wrote: »
    I packed a Rodrigo last night.

What do you reckon he’ll go up to? A lot more than 18k or is that going to be close to his maximum?

How long does it take EA to bump up price ranges?

I don’t really know how it works with extinct cards.

just hold him until they up his price and see if he is still extinct, if he starts getting listed, and its not for the max or close to the max of the new price range, id prob hold off until the full game is released tuesday and people start building starter squads, i can see him being in high demand and his supply going way down and his price rising.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭forzacalcio

chips1234 wrote: »
    just hold him until they up his price and see if he is still extinct, if he starts getting listed, and its not for the max or close to the max of the new price range, id prob hold off until the full game is released tuesday and people start building starter squads, i can see him being in high demand and his supply going way down and his price rising.

Played ,5, lost 5 ffs 😂

2 very small things I’ve noticed they’ve removed, you used to get a rare gold player for completing the daily objective and at the start of the game cycle you always got a daily reward for logging into the mobile app.

Nothing major I know, but lots of these “little things” have disappeared over 2 years and collectively they add up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

2 very small things I’ve noticed they’ve removed, you used to get a rare gold player for completing the daily objective and at the start of the game cycle you always got a daily reward for logging into the mobile app.

Nothing major I know, but lots of these “little things” have disappeared over 2 years and collectively they add up.

They didn’t have that one player pack at the start of the last game cycle, they brought it in mid game as no one was doing them.

It would be no harm for them to keep it as it was.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    They didn’t have that one player pack at the start of the last game cycle, they brought it in mid game as no one was doing them.

It would be no harm for them to keep it as it was.

No, they only introduced it a few weeks in but before that, you always got something for completing daily objectives, remember when they used to vary every day “score a header”, “apply a fitness item” etc, the rewards weren’t great, usually a small few coins, contracts etc but occasionally you’d get a shadow chem or something.

Then for the last 10 months or so you got a rare player.
    They could’ve just left it there seeing as they didn’t even change the daily objective slightly from fifa 20

I hate the Scrooge in myself.

I'm looking at the United team. And thinking "Yeah, VDB looks good. But 30k+ for a 83? Paulinho has the same stats at 17k!"

So, anyway, I've shifted attention a bit to a Brazillain squad :P Hulk, Paulinho, Taison, Agusto and so on.

Have put in AWB and Lindelof. I also spent 30k on De Gea, simply because I tend to pick a keeper early and stick with them for ages, so am happier with that sort of investment. I'll slowly build the United team :P (Would also love if United could go and buy a striker who isn't either non-rare or 200k...)

• Advertisement

Well someone on PS has just bought every Gerrard and raised him from 550k to 1m+...

Advertisement