Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FIFA 21 Ultimate Team

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Champs Premium Upgrade - better than expected tbh. Kimmich SIF is 470k atm. Might give him a run.

image.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Premium upgrade pack..

5o2EWS.jpg

Awful

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Uh. Did they reissue red picks to those of us who got our picks yesterday ok too? I got two new red picks this morning despite mine being fine yesterday, lol.

Got Zacagni and a 76 fodder tho :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Iago wrote: »

however this morning when I logged onto app, I can only choose option 3 on div rivals rewards, i.e. coins only.

Anybody have any idea why that is? Have I too many packs, or is it because I didn't open div rivals packs from last week?

option 1: mega pack, gold players premium, gold pack are all blacked out

option 2: x2 mega pack is blacked out but x2 gold players premium and x2 gold pack aren't blacked out

nobody had this? worried if I select one of the first two options then I won't get the packs that are blacked out. Have opened all mega packs I have so it's not that anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

dmigsy wrote: »
    Red picks are fixed for me. No Neymar.

image.png

Red Pick Neymar is a myth I tell ya!

Bernardo Silva & Kostic from my Red Picks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,931 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

No complaints after yesterday but this is mine for Gold 2

Screenshot-20210129-085353.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

nobody had this? worried if I select one of the first two options then I won't get the packs that are blacked out. Have opened all mega packs I have so it's not that anyway.

Didn't have this exact problem, but the rewards I picked didn't get added on to my saved packs. I had 100 before rewards and still have 100. Unless there is a visual bug with the store.

I love my team as it is right now and don't want that many coins tied up in one card, maybe I'll try TOTY VVD. There are players coming down the line I'm glad I have the coins for now, namely PIM Torres and Future Stars Fati. Who knows what other SBCs will come out in the meantime.

Can you give us a run down of the unreal players you've packed in 21?

At this stage I'm not even sure if you have the most incredible pack luck, or you've got amazing Photoshop skills :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

v3ttel wrote: »
    Didn't have this exact problem, but the rewards I picked didn't get added on to my saved packs. I had 100 before rewards and still have 100. Unless there is a visual bug with the store.

The front page where the 'Store' tab is always only shows a maximum of 100. Once you click into it then it shows you exactly how many packs. Like I had 170 saved for TOTY and only ever showed 100.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Anyone used top Hierro? I've got a couple of high rated duplicates to burn, have already done Dybala and no-one else takes my fancy, currently my CBs are Gomez and IF Stones so pretty weak... Hierro SBC down to 380k now.

• Advertisement

Can you give us a run down of the unreal players you've packed in 21?

At this stage I'm not even sure if you have the most incredible pack luck, or you've got amazing Photoshop skills :pac:

I tend to always have good luck but it's usually all in untradeables, this year has been ridiculous.

Untradeable: Mbappe, Ronaldo, Messi, van Dijk

Tradeable: Mbappe, Ronaldo, IF Messi, TOTY Bruno, Prime Petit, Prime Sanchez

My "Guaranteed X" packs don't seem to carry the same luck, as seen by all the Icon packs I've done :pac:

lJ6VUfs.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I tend to always have good luck but it's usually all in untradeables, this year has been ridiculous.

My "Guaranteed X" packs don't seem to carry the same luck, as seen by all the Icon packs I've done :pac:

Oh wow that is nuts! Fair play. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,464 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

lJ6VUfs.png

Bland, Beckham, Cannavari.
    Top picks right there though.

3-0 at the moment,
    Suarez is really doing the business after replacing Puskas.
    Whereas Puskas carried my team Suarez and Felix are sharing the goals and ripping the teams apart.
    Engine chem for Suarez.

VVD is amazing. I also brought Toty Trent and with a back line of Trent, VVD, Varane and Acuna with Lloris to give full chem it’s nice and tight at the back.
    Still about 1.6 mill to play with but tempted to get Varane’s rtf card or wait for Toty Ramos to drop in price.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭seamie78

hots wrote: »
    Anyone used top Hierro? I've got a couple of high rated duplicates to burn, have already done Dybala and no-one else takes my fancy, currently my CBs are Gomez and IF Stones so pretty weak... Hierro SBC down to 380k now.

did the sbc been very impressed with him, replaced nesta for me much much better

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

91 packs left including 5x 85+ and 4 ultimate packs, but I'm positive they'll be an ultimate disappointment.

4/6 segments of TOTM Bruno done now.

• Moderators Posts: 8,725 ✭✭✭x PyRo

My untradeable luck has been disgusting this year. It's the only thing keeping me playing really.

Did another base or mid icon the other day hoping they'd give me a nice CB or something like that and out pops Base R9 - just sickened it wasn't Mid R9! Also did the 2 x 83 Midfielders and here ya go, have a TOTY Kimmich.

Enjoying it while it lasts!

5EBG8P2.jpeg

x PyRo wrote: »
    My untradeable luck has been disgusting this year. It's the only thing keeping me playing really.

Did another base or mid icon the other day hoping they'd give me a nice CB or something like that and out pops Base R9 - just sickened it wasn't Mid R9! Also did the 2 x 83 Midfielders and here ya go, have a TOTY Kimmich.

5EBG8P2.jpeg

That pack luck is just crazy :)

Blazer wrote: »
    That pack luck is just crazy :)

See that's what good Icon packs looks like! :D

Blanc is really good and Beckham is fun but not exactly "meta," Cannavaro is awful though, his Base and Primes look good but there's a reason this card is barely half the price of his lower rated version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

don't know what to do, maybe I should just take the coins. only 32.5k but still

5 of 7 done on cannavaro, no toty players though

x PyRo wrote: »

5EBG8P2.jpeg

Putting Osmosis to shame!! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

hots wrote: »

Yeah I did Hierro. He’s been top class for me alongside Koeman. Definitely worth it. A lot cheaper than the Cannavaro SBC too.

Have to score in another 17 WL games to get an ultimate pack. Plus another 4 SB wins will give me a mega pack and 8 friendly wins give me a rare players pack.
    Guess I’ll be busy over next 4 days :)

I'm 15 friendly wins away from the 300 friendly wins objective & group reward. I think there's a 100K pack and an ultimate pack. Must try to get that done!
    Mr Moon wrote: »
    Putting Osmosis to shame!! :eek::eek:

Multiple players more valuable than my entire club. And I've been playing nearly every day since early access :pac:

Think I need to buy back Puskas.
    Suarez and Felix are banging them in but I’m not getting the fear factor from them as Puskas would.
    I go a goal or two up people are quitting when they see Puskas ripping them apart.
    Felix and Suarez..meh I’ll plug away and see if I can get back into the game.
    Lost 2 games on the trot now where I was 2-0 up and my opponents stuck with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

GavK wrote: »
    Yeah I did Hierro. He’s been top class for me alongside Koeman. Definitely worth it. A lot cheaper than the Cannavaro SBC too.

Got him :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Blazer wrote: »
    Think I need to buy back Puskas.
    Suarez and Felix are banging them in but I’m not getting the fear factor from them as Puskas would.
    I go a goal or two up people are quitting when they see Puskas ripping them apart.
    Felix and Suarez..meh I’ll plug away and see if I can get back into the game.
    Lost 2 games on the trot now where I was 2-0 up and my opponents stuck with it.

Haha is that a Suarez problem or a defending problem. I only get quits on a Sunday evening maybe when people aren't bothered. 2 nil isn't a big lead, all it takes is 1 goal and the opponent is right back in it

a bit of both...I'm loving Suarez in fairness..its a damn good card.
    But honestly if you were 2 down and Puskas had scored both goals against you would you quit as opposed to Felix and Suarez scoring?
    Everyone knows Puskas is a top tier card...he's absolutely incredible.

Already sold Ramos after ten games. He was really good....but not 1.7m good, ya know. I have Varane and Kounde untradeable, and I didn't notice a massive bump in results (4-4 so, the usual 50/50 results).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

So little upgrade this morning, i cant afford varane for now so went with mendy, lenglet and lloris.

Will get full chem on fab after a few more games.

Capture2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Cyrus wrote: »
    So little upgrade this morning, i cant afford varane for now so went with mendy, lenglet and lloris.

Will get full chem on fab after a few more games.

Nice, Lenglet is a good placehold for Varane. I used him for a while before Varane too, if you find that you are getting caught for pace with him give Diego Carlos a try, I always found him really good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,742 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Bought in Sol Campbell, also trying out TOGS Keylor Navas on 8 chem. Could buy Courtois but not sure keepers make any difference

sp45Sr.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,276 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Parawind wrote: »
    Nice, Lenglet is a good placehold for Varane. I used him for a while before Varane too, if you find that you are getting caught for pace with him give Diego Carlos a try, I always found him really good.

thanks very helpful,

few more additions, dembele on the left wing for carrasco and valverde in cm for llorente.

ill try that for a bit :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Ran into a lot of 5-3-2 today in friendlies so had a look online and its the formation of choice this weekend, didnt play enough game for WL so rivals it is, might give it a go, it should suit Klaiber and Sinkgraven as wing backs, and i fit Suarez and Torres in to

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Loan TOTY Messi and TOTY honourable mention Grealish available in objectives - look pretty straightforward

Honourable mentions players are in packs. Orange card design was added to the codebase yesterday but still nothing released. I wonder if there are MOTMs and surely if they are doing honourable mentions, they will do nominees?

Seeing as everyone will probably go nuts on all saved packs, it would be genius from them if they had TOTY, TOTY Honourable mentions, MOTM and TOTY nominees on the last day as everyone will have burned their saved packs and those who buy FIFA points would probably be tempted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Boulders8 wrote: »
    Loan TOTY Messi and TOTY honourable mention Grealish available in objectives - look pretty straightforward

Gonna have fun coming up against TOTY Messi in every single friendlies game from now on :pac:

Lads, I just packed my first icon from a saved 100k pack...

https://youtu.be/gUkLg3HvF0Y

Jesus Christ, never mind me ban your fkin self :D

For those who didn’t watch the video.

FCA578-D4-4782-40-A4-97-B3-1-D1-B3-AB9-F26-E.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

For those who didn’t watch the video.

FCA578-D4-4782-40-A4-97-B3-1-D1-B3-AB9-F26-E.jpg

Holy moses.fair play

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Holy ****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,966 ✭✭✭Liamalone

You think they'd spread the luck lol.

Ran into a lot of 5-3-2 today in friendlies so had a look online and its the formation of choice this weekend, didnt play enough game for WL so rivals it is, might give it a go, it should suit Klaiber and Sinkgraven as wing backs, and i fit Suarez and Torres in to

Funnily enough, I've had to switch to a 5-3-2 a few times today, to try and counter the meta of long through passes down the wings. I'm finding it gives extra players out wide. Funny that you're saying it's a common formation:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

OH my days fair play

These refs...

MFBczrd.gif

Flashback CR7!

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭R00ster

87 rated Flashback Ronaldo SBC out.
    Cheap, but poor stats though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Flashback CR7!

https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/403

looks cheap enough as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

A flashback Ronaldo sbc added to his united days!

Edit- still a juve card though

Advertisement