Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Happy Easter weekend everyone, I had a very very Good Friday so I'm pretty hungover this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Happy Easter everyone. I'm thinking this is the weekend my Christmas decorations go back in the attic 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 10,267 ✭✭✭✭DvB

Up nice and early today, grocery shop done and car washed. Now to cut the grass and paint the window cills and plinth, that should keep me going for a bit. May have some easter drinks later tonight too!!

Have a great Easter weekend everyone!

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭BK5

Happy Easter Sunday everyone. Go easy on the chocolate!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

If you're going easy on the chocolate, you're not Eastering right! 😄

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,491 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Happy Easter 2023!

Sorry, I haven't been as active here lately. Lots of things going on.

Will catch up with the thread later.

Just finished a turkey and ham dinner.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Agreed.

And I ate ALL of the chocolate. No regrets.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Weather was wild in parts today. Did manage to get a couple of walks in with the dogs.

overindulged myself... currently not feeling guilty, may do tomorrow however when attempting to squeeze back into work clothes!

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Are we all hanging in there? MISERABLE weather today!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,559 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Isn't it awful! And looks like there's worse to come. 🙃

HAd to scrape ice of the windscreen of my car this morning... brrrr, temperatures have definitely dropped, we even had the heating on last night too!

Hopefully that's the last sting of winter for about 6 months now, but stranger things have happened weather wise on this little island of ours. 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I still put the heating on for an hour in the morning and an hour at night.

We were all dragons this morning leaving the house and car dash had ice warning.

Bleak, bleak, bleak. That's the only way to describe today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,475 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Christ I was frozen walking home from the bus after work today. Felt like the middle of winter 🥶

You think the weather god would have played ball and impressed uncle Joe when he was over visiting!

Forecast is still far from great too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,261 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lovely and sunny here, Joe should have come down here instead 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭tscul32

Was a gorgeous spring morning when walking the dog.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

We've just had hail!

Though it was a lovely sunny morning but the wind would slice you.

Was out for a stroll around Stephens Green, Bagot Street & Fitzwilliam Square at lunchtime and it was lovely out. Well sheltered from the breeze along that route though so its a bit deceptive. Have training tonight at 7pm so hoping the weather stays like this until 8ish at least.

It was a beautiful sunny morning here and I managed to get in a swim - the sea was flat but a bit murky after the recent rains/winds and not too cold at all. A dull enough afternoon with spits of rain but overall a great improvement on recent weeks.

Nice day out there but so cold this morning.

What a lovely day! It's crazy how quick the weather changes on this little plot of land.

Just hung washing out and there is real heat in the day.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Yeah lovely start to the weekend. Next week is looking glorious on the forecast too.

I think the weather will be good next weekend alright as I'm heading to Gran Canaria on Thursday, can't wait 👍️😄

Oh I will, work has been manic since Jan 1st. Not usually one to say this but I deserve this break.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭tscul32

Sounds great bk5

Advertisement