Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Off Topic Chat

Options
1549550551552553555»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

We usually go away in November and this year we won’t be back until 7th Dec. Will probably start prepping some stuff before we go but it will be 8th Dec before we actually put anything up.

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭BK5

Won't be doing the decorations till the 6th or the 7th, put the decorations up only once in Nov and that was because it was a Covid year and we wanted to cheer ourselves up. A lot of people did that year mind. One girl in work put her decorations up at the end of October!

Also, if they are up too early the wife wants to take them down before the 6th of Jan to "get the place tidy again" and that ain't happening on my watch :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gillrich

We're going to stay at home this Christmas, but honestly, I would rather go somewhere warmer.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I would love to go somewhere warmer, like right now. 😒

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭DvB

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I wouldn't mind a sun holiday in January, but don't think I'd like to go away for Christmas- but never say never!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,490 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

We'll be sticking to the 8th of December.

My sister is abroad and the decorations ended up in her room and she won't be home for the Summer.(Probably.)

So, technically I can go in whenever amd have a nose at them. (I haven't).

Hoping she doesn't do a surprise trip because I'm not in the mood to dash to attic.

Advertisement