Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ultratech Doors

• 21-09-2020 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone got experience or advice with regards Ultratech doors.

We have been pricing for windows & doors lately with doors being quoted as composite. All quotes in & around €18-20k

We met with the Munster Joinery rep last week & we have been quoted just under €14k and he recommended & priced for Ultratech doors.

We never heard of Ultratech doors and want to know if these are good quality doors or not. I’d rather pay the €18-20k for the better quality if there is that much better value in them.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭massy086

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Hi,

Has anyone got experience or advice with regards Ultratech doors.

We have been pricing for windows & doors lately with doors being quoted as composite. All quotes in & around €18-20k

We met with the Munster Joinery rep last week & we have been quoted just under €14k and he recommended & priced for Ultratech doors.

We never heard of Ultratech doors and want to know if these are good quality doors or not. I’d rather pay the €18-20k for the better quality if there is that much better value in them.

Thanks

Put munster joinery into the search bar and you will not buy from them after reading two pages. Terrible company to deal with. Buy cheap buy twice

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

massy086 wrote: »
    Put munster joinery into the search bar and you will not buy from them after reading two pages. Terrible company to deal with. Buy cheap buy twice

Everything I see is from 3-5 years ago and longer. I was hoping they may have improved :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭massy086

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Everything I see is from 3-5 years ago and longer. I was hoping they may have improved :)
    No not in my experience I Repair windows for a living and I can tell you there product looks and sounds great on paper. But it is junk I am replacing locks and window hinges in homes not even 2 years old. And munster don't want to know as they only warranty hardware for 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

massy086 wrote: »
    No not in my experience I Repair windows for a living and I can tell you there product looks and sounds great on paper. But it is junk I am replacing locks and window hinges in homes not even 2 years old. And munster don't want to know as they only warranty hardware for 12 months.

Who would you recommend?

Any experience with the Ultratech doors? How similar (or not ) are these to composite

Advertisement