Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powerpoint - creating a grid of different sized photos?

Options
  • 22-09-2020 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

If I load a collection of images into a Title Only slide using Insert > Pictures, they load as a jumble of images. Fine.

I then choose Picture Format > Picture Layout and it arranges them in a grid of equal sized images.

My problem is that it crops them in order to do this.

I want the images displayed uncropped within the slide. I don't care if they look a bit scattered in order to do this. I just have to have them uncropped.

How can I do this?

Many thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭daheff

could you take a snip image of the pictures you want, paste onto Excel in the size/shapes you want and then take a snip of that and paste back to Powerpoint?

its not really the way i think you want to do it, but i'm not aware of being able to do what you want in powerpoint

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Thanks.

I simply clicked on them individually and dragged them around the screen.

D.

Advertisement