Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Young Saver Account

Options
  • 22-09-2020 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

I opened a young saver account online a couple of weeks ago for my daughter, and part of the process involved me dropping into the bank to provide proof of address and my ID, which I did.

I received a text message from BOIService on the 15th (7 days ago now):

"Thanks for choosing BOI. Your International Bank Account Number (IBAN) is IE..... Your Bank Identifier Code (BIC) is BOFIIE2D"

I presume that this is the young saver account details, even though it doesn't say. There was no posted letter with details that has arrived yet. Would this normally come....? 

How do I even verify that this is the young saver account (I'm sure it is... but... you know!).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi The Mighty Quinn,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

This is certainly likely to be the account details for your newly-opened Young Saver Account. You can certainly confirm this by getting in touch with our account opening team on 1890354454. One of our colleagues will be happy to confirm this for you.

We hope this helps. Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything else.

Many thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement