Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mod

Options
  • 22-09-2020 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭

Originally Posted by BryanF
    Dear maestroamado,

You have been banned from Construction & Planning for one day for being uncivil.

Typically, this means that you are posting in a needlessly aggressive or confrontational manner being disruptive on the forum or causing stress for the other members. We don't want that here.

I want to appeal the ban based on the fact that the person that caused this situation was "muffler"
    I made several posts based on the fact that I had a kindof similal experience some years ago.
    I checked before I replied to his post after trawling through all of my posts to see if he had made any contribution to said thread, they had not.
    Despite this they saw fit to question me on dates and facts of when my planning was granted, I know the dates but deliberately did no include as the thread belong to another person.
    He also questioned the integrity of the forum with a comment something like as I cannot access actual comment.

"so this is a forum"

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The first step of the dispute process is to attempt to resolve it directly with the relevant mod via PM. Have you done this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,426 ✭✭✭maestroamado

It seems your system is broken.
    One mod challenged me incorrectly.
    Then another mod banned me.
    forum?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The only thing showing is a 1 day ban from Construction and Planning. The banning mod was BryanF

Please attempt to resolve this with the mod via PM

Its your problem you can resolve...

Are you appealing this ban or not?

If you are have you attempted to resolve it directly with the mod via PM?

If the answer to both questions is yes the appeal can proceed. If not it cannot. Hence please answer both questions or I will clos this appeal

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    Are you appealing this ban or not?

If you are have you attempted to resolve it directly with the mod via PM?

If the answer to both questions is yes the appeal can proceed. If not it cannot. Hence please answer both questions or I will clos this appeal

I did as you suggested, its not that being banned bothers me.
    I think the behaviour of "muffler" (a mod) appropriate..

As the ban is not being contested I'm closing this up

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement