Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skip bags

Options
  • 22-09-2020 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Based in knockmore. Looking to hire a Skip Bag for use and collect when full. I have asked around and drawn a blank. Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭smallfry

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Quiggers59

Thanks. I am the wrong side of Mayo for Bourke Waste, based in Knockmore.,Still looking but skip bags a rarity in mayo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Quiggers59 wrote: »
    Thanks. I am the wrong side of Mayo for Bourke Waste, based in Knockmore.,Still looking but skip bags a rarity in mayo

considering the where we collect includes knockmore, i doubt your the wrong side. it all has to go to Ballina dump anyway.

https://bourkewaste.ie/where-we-collect/

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭RMDrive

Is there a reason a skip isn't an option for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭fastrac94

Bourkes won't go to dump in Ballina.they have their own recycling centre in Westport and very little of your waste ends up in landfill...good company to deal with...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭westsidestory

Not about skip bags but will ask here instead of starting a new thread.

Have a quantity of old rusty metal including an old crush, large oil tank, oil barrels and feeders along with gates etc. Can I bring to council dump or any other option rather than getting a skip?

Of any use to metal merchants?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Skippette

Not about skip bags but will ask here instead of starting a new thread.

Have a quantity of old rusty metal including an old crush, large oil tank, oil barrels and feeders along with gates etc. Can I bring to council dump or any other option rather than getting a skip?

Of any use to metal merchants?

Jackson Engineering in Castlebar deal with scrap metal.
    You can drop it off or they will collect in the Connacht region.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Fella in castle Street carpark every Saturday takes all sorts of scrap metal. Will give you a few euro for it. Red truck parked up by the wall

Advertisement