Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Z list celebrities

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭riclad

Theres a very small pool of young beautiful irish celebs ,of course she gets alot of coverage by certain tabloids .
    She gets alot of coverage on the daily mail uk website.
    And she appears on a lot of tv reality shows in the uk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Most are lunatics who think they have a chance of being relevant. Look at some of the spacers on X-Factor.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Kylta wrote: »
    Who do social influencers influence?
    Why do people feel the need to be influenced in the first place? Are people that really inept?
    Someone named @Arii with 2 million followers failed to sell the 36 T-shirts required for her to start a clothing line.

Does that classify as inept ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,457 ✭✭✭✭Kylta

Someone named @Arii with 2 million followers failed to sell the 36 T-shirts required for her to start a clothing line.

Does that classify as inept ?

I wonder would she let me have the t-shirts at 2euro ahead. Then I could flog them to the boardies for a fiver a go. Happy days

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,706 ✭✭✭Montage of Feck

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I love Vogue Williams, she is beautiful.

It's weird I like her as well, maybe it's just because she an attractive women. But she does seem to carry herself with a bit of classiness much lacking in most of those "celebrity" types with no discernible skills.

Oh maybe take that back, she did marry Brian mcfadden, but I suppose everyone is entitled to make a few mistakes.

🙈🙉🙊

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Kylta wrote: »
    Who do social influencers influence?
    Why do people feel the need to be influenced in the first place? Are people that really inept?
    "Social Influencer" is the most redundant job title ever given to a person. Would be more preferable to be one of those lads on the bottom end of the Indian caste system whose job it is to clean sewers.

Advertisement