Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

35 properties to be leased in Galway city for asylum seekers

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Geuze wrote: »
    Race never mentioned by me.

Yet this accusation is thrown around.

If I said the following:

"only a particular race of illegal immigrant should be stopped / challenged/deported",

then maybe you could call me that.

But I don't.

I say the following:

"irrespective of their race, all bogus AS should be challenged and deported".

I am blind to their race, yellow, white, black, if they are orange or blue, that is not the issue.

The issue is they are illegal immigrants.

Some people resort to using racism when it is not present.

Are you America by any chance, because you don't seem to get sarcasm. ;)

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 13,515 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

OK, sorry, your post was sarcastic?

Anyways, my point stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

Why is a country experiencing a huge homeless problem housing any non citizens?

https://galwaysimon.ie/statistics-and-reports/

It boggles the mind. Not one non Irish person should be housed whilst Irish citizens of homeless. Not one.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

DelaneyIn wrote: »
    Why is a country experiencing a huge homeless problem housing any non citizens?

https://galwaysimon.ie/statistics-and-reports/

It boggles the mind. Not one non Irish person should be housed whilst Irish citizens of homeless. Not one.

I know people that work on new council houses close to me. more than half are for foreign nationals, I assume that got Irish citizenship. I see it myself everyday.
    the government don't care about native Irish people.

I know people that work on new council houses close to me. more than half are for foreign nationals, I assume that got Irish citizenship. I see it myself everyday.
    the government don't care about native Irish people.

Well, considering the low level of deportations actually done, as opposed to what should have... it's quite possible that they haven't been given citizenship, and are just outside the influence of DP. Who knows what's really going on?

As for the government, nah, I don't buy it. They do care about Irish people, but they're stuck dealing with the open Pandora's box that previous governments opened through naive or short sighted attempts to virtue signal. We're dealing with the decisions of a wide range of Irish politicians/governments.

I suspect they just don't know how to close the box without being raped by the activists, NGOs, the EU and the UN. It's easy to say "limit" immigration, but there are heaps of organisations out there whose sole purpose is to increase immigration.. and some of them are quite influential. It's just not easy unless we're willing to behave the same as Poland, but we're more vulnerable than Poland was to pressure from many directions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭gerogerigegege

Well, considering the low level of deportations actually done, as opposed to what should have... it's quite possible that they haven't been given citizenship, and are just outside the influence of DP. Who knows what's really going on?

As for the government, nah, I don't buy it. They do care about Irish people, but they're stuck dealing with the open Pandora's box that previous governments opened through naive or short sighted attempts to virtue signal. We're dealing with the decisions of a wide range of Irish politicians/governments.

I suspect they just don't know how to close the box without being raped by the activists, NGOs, the EU and the UN. It's easy to say "limit" immigration, but there are heaps of organisations out there whose sole purpose is to increase immigration.. and some of them are quite influential. It's just not easy unless we're willing to behave the same as Poland, but we're more vulnerable than Poland was to pressure from many directions.

We don't really have proper immigration. If you're here you'll never get deported. I know myself pakistani lads that overstayed their student visas, stayed and got citizenship.

I don't think any other country is as easy on illegal immigration, bogus asylum seekers as us.

Those NGO bodies like masi, immigrant council of Ireland should be defunded and shut down
    They do not believe in borders.
    They are hardcore open border fanatics.

Advertisement