If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slim Soundbar recommendation

Options
  • 23-09-2020 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Hey!

I'm looking for a slim slick soundbar to wall mount underneath my Samsung TV.

I have my eye on - 
    • Bose Soundbar 500
    • Sonos Beam
    • Sonos Arc
    • Yamaha YAS-209
    • Samsung Soundbar?

Anyother soundbars you would suggest?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi The Big Green,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you...

With the exception of the Bose which we don't stock - all the other units are really good quality kit and you would not be disappointed with any of them.. 

The Yamaha YAS209 is an excellent unit but we are not expecting fresh stock until end November / December as Yamaha are out of stock and cannot give us a firm ETA.

The one you might add to the list is the Yamaha YAS207 which is really popular - check out the review here:
    https://www.whathifi.com/yamaha/yas-207/review

The BEAM and ARC are excellent if you have a SONOS ECOsystem - if you intend adding an AV Receiver to your system at some stage then I'd look towards either the Yamaha or  Denon Soundbars as they have Musiccast / HEOS integration so you can use them in a multi room audio system.

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.