Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Renault Arkana coming here next year. About time.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

FrankC21 wrote: »
    That is some ugly looking car, they should have continued the fluence and introduce fluence GT here, like in south america.

They have the Megane saloon here already.

My god it looks fabulous!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,442 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

FrankC21 wrote: »
    That is some ugly looking car, they should have continued the fluence and introduce fluence GT here, like in south america.

The Fluence was basically the MK3 Megane saloon but with a different name for some reason and as another poster above said there is the current Megane Megane saloon the Grand Coupe as they Renault call it now. The next Megame is going to be very different too. I do not know if there will be another Megane saloon but if will be very sad if there is not. There has been one in some shape, name or form since 96 and before that it was the R19. No idea what was before the 19 but that would be well before my time anyway.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,452 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Looks shyte. Like all those sort of cars.

Mercedes made the best of a bad lot with the GLE coupe but its still awkward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 808 ✭✭✭FrankC21

colm_mcm wrote: »
    They have the Megane saloon here already.

Ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Renault's answer to a question nobody bothered asking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,442 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Well has anyone seen any of these on the roads or at a Renault dealership yet? They are available to buy now. Can not wait to see one up close.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭ratracer

Spotted five or six of them on a car transporter in Galway last Thursday ( at least I think that’s they were). I wouldn’t be overly impressed with them, even in the dark colours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Do the odd job for the dealer I used to work for but drove one last week while I was there, they are grand pretty much a Koleos feel to them. Feels like are build by Renault Samsung as its pretty similar to a Koleos. Drove the RS Line 1.6 hybrid but they only 145bhp and no diesel option, there's no diesel Kadjar now either so can't see that been a major issue. Looks wise I really don't know about them, looks too like a Megane Grand Coupe which I don't think really works with the crossover look. Starting at around 29k which isn't bad in fairness but it's just another kind of dull crossover, nothing special

• Advertisement

For me that’s an extremely ugly car

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,681 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Saw one of these in the flesh at the Renault dealership in Airside this morning, it's pig ugly in reality as well as in pics.

Into the bin of X4/X6 pointlessness with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭GusGus

I saw a lovely black one in RS spec in Galway . I have a soft soft spot for Renault and this actually looks ok . No worse than some of the awful looking cars out there and there is good value in them

Advertisement