If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon x2600h

Options
  • 23-09-2020 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi,

Do you have the Denon X2600h in stock at the moment?

Regards,
    Pat

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Somavar,

thanks for the post - the AVRX2600 stock is getting thin as it has been replaced by the AVRX2700 which has 8K capabilities - but we are hoping to see a small delivery of them in this Friday - give us a shout if you would like one reserved for you ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Somavar wrote: »
    Hi,

Do you have the Denon X2600h in stock at the moment?

Regards,
    Pat
    Hi Pat,

We are completely out of stock of the AVRX260 at the moment!

There are rumours of a small batch arriving however I have no ETA yet unfortunately! I do have very limited stock of the new AVRX2700 available though?

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-14159-denon-avrx2700-black-dolby-atmos-av-receiver.aspx

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Somavar

Looks like the delivery didn’t make it. At this stage might be best to hang on and see what Black Friday deals show up.
    Thanks again for your help,
    Take care,
    Pat

Looks like the delivery didn’t make it. At this stage might be best to hang on and see what Black Friday deals show up.
    Thanks again for your help,
    Take care,
    Pat
    Hi Somavar.

Unfortunately Denon have yet to supply the 2600's.

Our purchasing team are chasing these everyday but have not had any luck.

Once an ETA is secured I will post on here for you and in the mean time if anything else catches your eye let me know.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Somavar

Just to let you know the Denon x2600h and Spektor 2s arrived and have been installed and,after a bit configuring, been working very well. Massive improvement on the old Sony.
    Thanks again for the help and advice ( especially to Stephen and Kenny for the deal and support during the ordering process).
    Take care,
    Pat

• Advertisement

Just to let you know the Denon x2600h and Spektor 2s arrived and have been installed and,after a bit configuring, been working very well. Massive improvement on the old Sony.
    Thanks again for the help and advice ( especially to Stephen and Kenny for the deal and support during the ordering process).
    Take care,
    Pat
    Thanks so much for the post Somavar, glad to hear you're happy with the new system!!

If you need anything else in future don't hesitate to drop us a post!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.