Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RPGs for PS5

Options
  • 24-09-2020 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi All,
    I had a quick browse around for an answer but couldn't see anything so hopefully someone here will know.

With the exception of Cyberpunk has there been any western RPGs announced for the PS5?
    I have no interest in Final Fantasy and with the exception of Cyberpunk all the interesting RPGs (Fallout, Starfield) now almost certainly never coming to playstation.
    Has there been anything rumoured or has there been any similiar announced?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,447 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yakuza 7, which looks like an absolute blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 UnfortuateSon

Thanks Retr0gamer.
    I just looked it up, does look interesting alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭WhenPigsCry

Dragon Age and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. I wouldn't rule out the next Elder Scrolls, despite Microsoft's acquisition.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I guess AC Valhalla, New Horizon game, and Hogwarts Legacy. HL allows you to create a custom character, which is sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Eduard Khil

Immortals Fenyx Rising looks interesting formerly known as Gods and Monsters it should be out for PS5 this year as well.

• Advertisement

Dragon Age and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2. I wouldn't rule out the next Elder Scrolls, despite Microsoft's acquisition.

Thanks, yea I'm looking forward to the new Dragon Age, I greatly enjoyed all the previous games but I'm certain its at least another year if not two before we see it.

I'm unfortunately old enough to remember what happens when Microsoft gets too much power in an industry so I think long term the Microsoft purchase of Bethesda will turn out badly for consumers.

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I guess AC Valhalla, New Horizon game, and Hogwarts Legacy. HL allows you to create a custom character, which is sweet.

AC does look good to be fair, and lets face it rampaging around England does have a certain appeal ;).
    HL does look interesting, if only as its something new, all I know about it is what was contained in the reveal video. Something to keep an eye on when more details come out

• Registered Users Posts: 33,804 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Thanks, yea I'm looking forward to the new Dragon Age, I greatly enjoyed all the previous games but I'm certain its at least another year if not two before we see it.

I'm unfortunately old enough to remember what happens when Microsoft gets too much power in an industry so I think long term the Microsoft purchase of Bethesda will turn out badly for consumers.

I think so long as Bethesda are the only 'big' company MS buy, it'll be fine. If they start buying up more big companies (rather than say a few small or indie developers), then it's going to be a calamity for the industry imo.

Immortals Fenyx Rising looks interesting formerly known as Gods and Monsters it should be out for PS5 this year as well.

Thanks.
    Im not too sure about this one. It looks very Nintendoy in its visuals, very bright and kid friendly. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing just not my usual style of game

Advertisement