Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Balance Gone up

Options
  • 24-09-2020 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

I can see my mortgage balance on 365online banking gone  up around 1000e.
    I'm not sure why as I'm on fixed rate.
    How can I access more detailed changes on my mortgage account online?
    also
    Recently, I post you a letter to set it up extra 10% overpay to my regular payment.
    How does it works? Will I see separate standing order on that each month on my account?

Best regards,
    Sabina

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

sabinalee wrote: »
    Hi,

I can see my mortgage balance on 365online banking gone  up around 1000e.
    I'm not sure why as I'm on fixed rate.
    How can I access more detailed changes on my mortgage account online?
    also
    Recently, I post you a letter to set it up extra 10% overpay to my regular payment.
    How does it works? Will I see separate standing order on that each month on my account?

Best regards,
    Sabina
    Hi Sabina, 

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. 

To discuss your mortgage account in further detail we would recommend that you contact our mortgage team directly on 016113333. The team is available Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and will be happy to help you with any queries you might have. 

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well. 

Thanks Jen

Advertisement