Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM Transaction disappeared

Options
  • 24-09-2020 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I used my Visa Debit Card two weeks ago.  The amount was debited from my account on the 10th of September.  It appears to have disappeared from my account last Friday the 17h of September and as of today has not reappeared.  Is it normal that this would happen?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

I used my Visa Debit Card two weeks ago.  The amount was debited from my account on the 10th of September.  It appears to have disappeared from my account last Friday the 17h of September and as of today has not reappeared.  Is it normal that this would happen?
    Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. Generally once a transaction has been processed on your account it will move from pending transactions or transactions in progress to Completed transactions. 

We would recommend that you review the transactions on your account for a similar amount. Alternatively to look into this a bit further for you we would recommend that you raise this by logging into your account through the main website, select service desk and Ask a Question and one of our colleagues here will be more than happy to help with this. 

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well. 

Thanks Jen

Advertisement