Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEPA Bank Transfer Receipt

Options
  • 24-09-2020 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I made a SEPA transfer 2 weeks and have been asked to get a transfer receipt showing the following:

- my banking details (name and account number)
    - receiver banking details (account number)
    - amount
    - date

I have requested this via my banking365 and recieved a screenshot that shows the following:

- End to End ID
    - Transaction ID
    - Beneficiary Name
    - Beneficiary BIC
    - Beneficiary IBAN
    - Amount
    - Date

The customer service rep says that they cannot provide a receipt that will have the details on it that I need. 

Is this correct?  I cannot get a proof of bank transfer that contains my bank details also?  I have spent over a week at this stage trying to get the proof of bank transfer that I need... not sure why it is so difficult to get this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

gline wrote: »
    Hi,

I made a SEPA transfer 2 weeks and have been asked to get a transfer receipt showing the following:

- my banking details (name and account number)
    - receiver banking details (account number)
    - amount
    - date

I have requested this via my banking365 and recieved a screenshot that shows the following:

- End to End ID
    - Transaction ID
    - Beneficiary Name
    - Beneficiary BIC
    - Beneficiary IBAN
    - Amount
    - Date

The customer service rep says that they cannot provide a receipt that will have the details on it that I need. 

Is this correct?  I cannot get a proof of bank transfer that contains my bank details also?  I have spent over a week at this stage trying to get the proof of bank transfer that I need... not sure why it is so difficult to get this?
    Hi gline, 

thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

This is correct when a proof of payment is issue this will show the end to end transaction ID which is the reference the beneficiary bank will see on their side. This will also show the account the payment has been sent to along with the amount. 

I'm afraid a proof of payment will not provide the account details of the account the payment has been sent from. 

Thanks Jen

This is correct the proof of payment will provide you with the end to end ID which is the reference the beneficiary bank will see on their side. It will include the beneficiary IBAN and the amount 

Advertisement