If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KEF LS50 Meta

Options
  • 24-09-2020 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    any idea when you will have these in stock?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,
    Hi Mister Gooey

These are listed on our site as coming soon but I have no ETA at the moment!

If you like I can place a no obligation order on the system for you and I can keep you posted for when stock arrives? Hopefully they should be in soon!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

Hi Mister Gooey

If you like I can place a no obligation order on the system for you and I can keep you posted for when stock arrives? Hopefully they should be in soon!

Kind regards

David

Hi,
    I'm happy to do that. What details do you need from me?

Hi Mister Gooey

Kind regards

David

Hi,
    I'm happy to do that. What details do you need from me?
    If you PM me your address and contact number I can create an account for you and get you set up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

What price will you have them at? I’d be interested in either black or blue. Thanks.

”Where’s the revolution? Come on, people you’re letting me down!”

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

walus wrote: »
    What price will you have them at? I’d be interested in either black or blue. Thanks.
    Hi walus

Thaks for the post the current price on these is £1000 in either colour.  these are a new product and as David said previously we are awaiting stock.  But if you wish we can put a no obligation order up for you and give you a call when they become available

Let me know what you think

Regards Stephen

• Advertisement

Hi walus

Thaks for the post the current price on these is £1000 in either colour.  these are a new product and as David said previously we are awaiting stock.  But if you wish we can put a no obligation order up for you and give you a call when they become available

Regards Stephen
    Stephen,
    And how much would the LS50 Wireless II be?
    Thank you

Hi walus

Regards Stephen
    Stephen,
    And how much would the LS50 Wireless II be?
    Thank you
    Hi Walus,

Thanks for getting back to us!

The LS50 Wireless II are coming in at £2250!

Kind regards

David

Hi,

Hi,
    Any update on when you will have these available?

Hi,

Hi,
    Any update on when you will have these available?
    Hey Mister Gooey.

We have received them in the White Finish but the Black has not landed just yet to the store.

The Black version is showing as "Buy It Now" on our website so they could be ordered via there and a pair would get shipped out to you.

Hey Mister Gooey.

We have received them in the White Finish but the Black has not landed just yet to the store.

The Black version is showing as "Buy It Now" on our website so they could be ordered via there and a pair would get shipped out to you.

Thanks. I'll have a look at the website later. The white finish is probably a bit flash for an old fella like myself!

• Advertisement

Hey Mister Gooey.

Thanks. I'll have a look at the website later. The white finish is probably a bit flash for an old fella like myself!
    Hey Mister Gooey.

I prefer the Black finish myself :)

There are a few pairs in Black showing at our main warehouse for shipping.
    However the way things have been yesterday and today it might not be there in a few hours... It's been pure madness at this end.

If you run into any issues please let me know.

Hey Mister Gooey.

Hey Mister Gooey.

However the way things have been yesterday and today it might not be there in a few hours... It's been pure madness at this end.

Hi,
    On the website, the only options are for pre-order no matter what the finish unfortunately. Do you think that you will have some units back in stock soon? 

Hey Mister Gooey.

Hey Mister Gooey.

Hi,
    On the website, the only options are for pre-order no matter what the finish unfortunately. Do you think that you will have some units back in stock soon? 
    Hi Mister Gooey.

There are still showing as "Buy It Now" on our website in the Carbon Black Finish
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204987-kef-ls50-meta-carbon-black-speakers-per-pair-pre-order.aspx?swapstore=1

Stock is super low on the Carbon Black but we now have a Brand New White pair in stock at the Belfast store.

Hi Guys,

Just refreshing the topic of LS50 Meta. What is your best price and how fast can you deliver those to Cork. I’m still not completely set on colour. It would most likely be black, but I like grey version too.

Happy Christmas!

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

Just refreshing the topic of LS50 Meta. What is your best price and how fast can you deliver those to Cork. I’m still not completely set on colour. It would most likely be black, but I like grey version too.

Happy Christmas!

Thank you.
    Hi Walus.

Our current price of 1079 Euro would be the best deal as it already works out cheaper than our sterling retail.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204988-kef-ls50-meta-mineral-white-speakers-per-pair.aspx

The only finish we have at the minute is the White.

Not sure when the other colours will land but we are chasing an ETA on these.

Our next shipment from out main warehouse is over the next few days but delivery to you could be after New Years at this point.

Any questions please let me know.

Hi Guys,

Happy Christmas!

Thank you.
    Hi Walus.

Our current price of 1079 Euro would be the best deal as it already works out cheaper than our sterling retail.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204988-kef-ls50-meta-mineral-white-speakers-per-pair.aspx

Our next shipment from out main warehouse is over the next few days but delivery to you could be after New Years at this point.

Thanks Kenny. What warranty do they come with?

Hi Guys,

Happy Christmas!

Thank you.
    Hi Walus.

Hi Walus.

They include our VIP 6 year guarantee free of charge :)

Hi Guys,

Happy Christmas!

Thank you.
    Hi Walus.

Hi Walus.

That's great. I put my current speaker up for sale. You should hear from me shortly (hopefully). Still need to work out which colour I want. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Happy Christmas!

Thank you.
    Hi Walus.

Hi Walus.

That's great. I put my current speaker up for sale. You should hear from me shortly (hopefully). Still need to work out which colour I want. Thanks.
    No problem walus, keep us posted and we'll keep checking availability on the finishes.

Hi Guys,
    Did you get a chance to check the availability of various finishes? 
    I would most likely need a speaker cable as well, do you have Audio Quest Rocket 11 white?

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,
    I would most likely need a speaker cable as well, do you have Audio Quest Rocket 11 white?

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Still only the White finish in stock and no ETA on the other finishes.

We are chasing an ETA but nothing has been confirmed.

If I see this change I will drop an update.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Just out of curiosity, any idea why there is such a long ETA on those? They seem to be in stock from various vendors in UK.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Just out of curiosity, any idea why there is such a long ETA on those? They seem to be in stock from various vendors in UK.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

The Black finish did arrive at one point but they sold out again pretty quickly due to pre order.

We are awaiting on more stock but this is coming direct from KEF so I'm not too sure no their delay.

I see there is now limited stock on the Titanium Grey finish has arrived into our main warehouse.
    That is now White and Titanium Grey in stock.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

The Black finish did arrive at one point but they sold out again pretty quickly due to pre order.

We are awaiting on more stock but this is coming direct from KEF so I'm not too sure no their delay.

I see there is now limited stock on the Titanium Grey finish has arrived into our main warehouse.
    Thanks fir the update. I spoke to the chief interior design officer at home. Black is the only option. Let me know when you have those in stock. 

I’ll also need a couple of meters of audio quest rocket 11 white. I assume you have it on hand?

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks fir the update. I spoke to the chief interior design officer at home. Black is the only option. Let me know when you have those in stock. 

I’ll also need a couple of meters of audio quest rocket 11 white. I assume you have it on hand?
    Hey Walus.

If you want to pop up a no obligation order this will flag up when stock arrives and we will try to secure a pair for you.

We would then drop you a call to finalise the order.

We hold the Rocket 11 in stock but only the Black version. The white is not one we carry.
    You could maybe go for the Chord Clearway which has a White outer:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203441-chord-company-clearway-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

If you want to pop up a no obligation order this will flag up when stock arrives and we will try to secure a pair for you.

We hold the Rocket 11 in stock but only the Black version. The white is not one we carry.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203441-chord-company-clearway-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx
    Sounds like a good idea. Give me a call if you need to confirm details etc.

I'm ok with the cable. Would you have some plugs and pants to go with it as well? Say 4 pairs of plugs and 4 pants.
    Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

I'm ok with the cable. Would you have some plugs and pants to go with it as well? Say 4 pairs of plugs and 4 pants.
    Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

I have pop the no obligation order onto our system and this will allow me to know once they are back at the main warehouse.

For the Plugs there are the Chord one at 14.99 Euro per pair. I could offer at 10 Euro per pair.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201795-chord-company-banana-plugs-speaker-cable-banana-plugs-per-pair.aspx

There is the Chord Clearway/ Epic trousers at 3.49 Euro each. I could do at 3.00 Euro each
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204262-chord-company-clearway-epic-trousers-cable-terminations-per-pair.aspx

Or the Chord C-Screen/Shawline again at 3.49 Euro each and I could also do at 3.00 Euro each.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204261-chord-company-c-screen-shawline-trousers-cable-terminations-per-pair.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

I have pop the no obligation order onto our system and this will allow me to know once they are back at the main warehouse.

For the Plugs there are the Chord one at 14.99 Euro per pair. I could offer at 10 Euro per pair.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201795-chord-company-banana-plugs-speaker-cable-banana-plugs-per-pair.aspx

There is the Chord Clearway/ Epic trousers at 3.49 Euro each. I could do at 3.00 Euro each
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204262-chord-company-clearway-epic-trousers-cable-terminations-per-pair.aspx

Or the Chord C-Screen/Shawline again at 3.49 Euro each and I could also do at 3.00 Euro each.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204261-chord-company-c-screen-shawline-trousers-cable-terminations-per-pair.aspx

Chord plugs would be fine. I’d go with the Clearway pants as they might fit the cable better. 
    Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

Chord plugs would be fine. I’d go with the Clearway pants as they might fit the cable better. 
    Thanks.
    No problem Walus.

I'll keep you posted on the Meta's when I get my hands on a pair for you.

• Advertisement

Hi, any stock updates on the Kef LS50 Meta?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.