If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KEF LS50 Meta

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi, any stock updates on the Kef LS50 Meta?
    Hi Mister Gooey.

Not to get your hopes up but its looking like they will land next week.
    No day set yet but hopefully I will now more on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭walus

Just received the Metas. Thanks guys.

”Where’s the revolution? Come on, people you’re letting me down!”

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Mister Gooey

walus wrote: »

Me too. Very happy. Thanks

Excellent News Guys :)

Let me know your thoughts once yous have had a good listen to them.

I'm looking forward to hearing them once we get the store reopened again (Though I'll have to wait on the next batch as they've sold out already).

I'm looking forward to hearing them once we get the store reopened again (Though I'll have to wait on the next batch as they've sold out already).
    For starters, they look fantastic!

• Advertisement

For starters, they look fantastic!
    Don't they just :)

Hi Guys,
    Did you get a chance to check the availability of various finishes? 
    I would most likely need a speaker cable as well, do you have Audio Quest Rocket 11 white?

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks for coming back to us.

Still only the White finish in stock and no ETA on the other finishes.

We are chasing an ETA but nothing has been confirmed.

If I see this change I will drop an update.
    Just out of curiosity, any idea why there is such a long ETA on those? They seem to be in stock from various vendors in UK.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

The Black finish did arrive at one point but they sold out again pretty quickly due to pre order.

We are awaiting on more stock but this is coming direct from KEF so I'm not too sure no their delay.

I see there is now limited stock on the Titanium Grey finish has arrived into our main warehouse.
    That is now White and Titanium Grey in stock.
    Thanks fir the update. I spoke to the chief interior design officer at home. Black is the only option. Let me know when you have those in stock. 

I’ll also need a couple of meters of audio quest rocket 11 white. I assume you have it on hand?
    Hey Walus.

If you want to pop up a no obligation order this will flag up when stock arrives and we will try to secure a pair for you.

We would then drop you a call to finalise the order.

We hold the Rocket 11 in stock but only the Black version. The white is not one we carry.
    You could maybe go for the Chord Clearway which has a White outer:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203441-chord-company-clearway-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx
    Sounds like a good idea. Give me a call if you need to confirm details etc.

I'm ok with the cable. Would you have some plugs and pants to go with it as well? Say 4 pairs of plugs and 4 pants.
    Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

I have pop the no obligation order onto our system and this will allow me to know once they are back at the main warehouse.

For the Plugs there are the Chord one at 14.99 Euro per pair. I could offer at 10 Euro per pair.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201795-chord-company-banana-plugs-speaker-cable-banana-plugs-per-pair.aspx

There is the Chord Clearway/ Epic trousers at 3.49 Euro each. I could do at 3.00 Euro each
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204262-chord-company-clearway-epic-trousers-cable-terminations-per-pair.aspx

Or the Chord C-Screen/Shawline again at 3.49 Euro each and I could also do at 3.00 Euro each.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204261-chord-company-c-screen-shawline-trousers-cable-terminations-per-pair.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.
    Hi Kenny,

I made a mistake of not ordering 4 more trousers (clearway) and two pairs of banana plugs (see above) with my recent order of LS50 Meta. Is there any chance you could get those out to me today? Thanks.

Hi Guys,
    I would most likely need a speaker cable as well, do you have Audio Quest Rocket 11 white?

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Just out of curiosity, any idea why there is such a long ETA on those? They seem to be in stock from various vendors in UK.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

The Black finish did arrive at one point but they sold out again pretty quickly due to pre order.

We are awaiting on more stock but this is coming direct from KEF so I'm not too sure no their delay.

I see there is now limited stock on the Titanium Grey finish has arrived into our main warehouse.
    Thanks fir the update. I spoke to the chief interior design officer at home. Black is the only option. Let me know when you have those in stock. 

I’ll also need a couple of meters of audio quest rocket 11 white. I assume you have it on hand?
    Hey Walus.

If you want to pop up a no obligation order this will flag up when stock arrives and we will try to secure a pair for you.

We hold the Rocket 11 in stock but only the Black version. The white is not one we carry.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203441-chord-company-clearway-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

I'm ok with the cable. Would you have some plugs and pants to go with it as well? Say 4 pairs of plugs and 4 pants.
    Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

I have pop the no obligation order onto our system and this will allow me to know once they are back at the main warehouse.

For the Plugs there are the Chord one at 14.99 Euro per pair. I could offer at 10 Euro per pair.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201795-chord-company-banana-plugs-speaker-cable-banana-plugs-per-pair.aspx

There is the Chord Clearway/ Epic trousers at 3.49 Euro each. I could do at 3.00 Euro each
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204262-chord-company-clearway-epic-trousers-cable-terminations-per-pair.aspx

Or the Chord C-Screen/Shawline again at 3.49 Euro each and I could also do at 3.00 Euro each.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204261-chord-company-c-screen-shawline-trousers-cable-terminations-per-pair.aspx

Hi Kenny,

I made a mistake of not ordering 4 more trousers (clearway) and two pairs of banana plugs (see above) with my recent order of LS50 Meta. Is there any chance you could get those out to me today? Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

No problem ordering more of the trousers and Banana Plugs.
    The only issue is I will need to order the trousers in from our main warehouse as I have ran out here at the store.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

Hi Kenny,

Hi Walus.

The only issue is I will need to order the trousers in from our main warehouse as I have ran out here at the store.

That is fine Kenny, please go ahead. Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

Hi Kenny,

Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Just to confirm is it 4 pairs of Trousers or 4 Trousers (2 Pairs)?

• Advertisement

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

Hi Kenny,

Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

2 pairs, a total of 4. Thank you.

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

Hi Kenny,

Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

No problem Walus :)

I'll get that sorted for you.

As for the fist impression of the Metas, I can see how they have collected so many good reviews thus far. If a bloke like me can clearly hear that they sound much better than old R100s, and even better still than the Arias 906, then so will all those YouTube audio geeks. 

Interestingly they are less sensitive than both speakers mentioned and need a bit more power to sound equally loud. But they don’t have that snap on point below which not much is happening. They sound nice even at low volumes. More importantly however the sound is unbelievably coherent, the way they integrate and reproduce the full spectrum is quite something. 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

As for the fist impression of the Metas, I can see how they have collected so many good reviews thus far. If a bloke like me can clearly hear that they sound much better than old R100s, and even better still than the Arias 906, then so will all those YouTube audio geeks. 

Interestingly they are less sensitive than both speakers mentioned and need a bit more power to sound equally loud. But they don’t have that snap on point below which not much is happening. They sound nice even at low volumes. More importantly however the sound is unbelievably coherent, the way they integrate and reproduce the full spectrum is quite something. 
    Thanks for the feedback walus! I can't wait to get a listen to them myself when we reopen again!

I've heard nothing but good things about them myself so I'm glad to hear you're enjoying them and can hear a difference from your previous set up!

If you do need anything else please don't hesitate to drop us a post and thanks again for the order!

Kind regards

David

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

Hi Kenny,

Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Kenny, just a quick update on the recent order. I only received 1 pair (2 pieces) of cable trousers, when I requested and paid for 2 pairs (4 pieces). Could you please ship the outstanding pair of trousers as soon as you can? Thanks. 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Guys,

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Thanks.
    Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Thanks.
    Hey Walus.

Hi Kenny,

Hi Walus.

Hey Walus.

Kenny, just a quick update on the recent order. I only received 1 pair (2 pieces) of cable trousers, when I requested and paid for 2 pairs (4 pieces). Could you please ship the outstanding pair of trousers as soon as you can? Thanks. 
    We'll get those shipped out asap Walus, apologies for the delay!

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.