Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MS Teams? Logging in problem?

• 25-09-2020 6:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭

Im currently taking part in a course where we use Microsoft Teams.
    However, I cant seem to successfully login on a particular set of PCs in college but can login to the app on my phone and on my own laptop.
    It tells me that I am already registered with my email but can't seem to login.
    Ive cleared cache & cookies on the computer in question
    Anyone able to.help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sandyxxx

I am me123 wrote: »
    Im currently taking part in a course where we use Microsoft Teams.
    However, I cant seem to successfully login on a particular set of PCs in college but can login to the app on my phone and on my own laptop.
    It tells me that I am already registered with my email but can't seem to login.
    Ive cleared cache & cookies on the computer in question
    Anyone able to.help?

I had trouble logging in when we returned,.....my ETB password worked for outlook but not for teams,.....I figured it was because it didn’t reach new criteria,had to have a symbol,as well as number & capital letter....updated outlook password & it worked!

Advertisement