Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aritech cs350 wiring

• 25-09-2020 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Maybe someone can help. Went to replace old battery, internal bell rang deafening, in a panic removed a few wires in the box to get it to stop.

Have rewired, but not working. I have the manual that came with it, but it is not clear what wires go where. Anyone know the correct wiring or where to get image of same?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭kub

Did you check the fuses ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

kub wrote: »
    Did you check the fuses ?

no, where might they be? power button is green on keypad. not arming, i.e. sensor that setting it off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭kub

Well there is no query as to where they might be, they are on the front of the Panel PCB.

What exactly is happening when you are arming it please ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

kub wrote: »
    Well there is no query as to where they might be, they are on the front of the Panel PCB.

What exactly is happening when you are arming it please ?

when I enter code to set..it doesn't start count down to exit.

can see a message....230V fail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,749 ✭✭✭degsie

Check inside the cover, there is a legend of the layout. Look for F1/F2 or something similar.

• Advertisement
Advertisement