Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Australia - Post restrictions?

Options
  • 26-09-2020 2:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

I'm hoping to post a parcel to Australia to a friend who's pregnant. I've heard that parcels can't be sent there at the moment because of Covid, but I can't seem to find anything official about this online. Does anyone know? Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,347 ✭✭✭con747

Inbound delivery service
    Australia Post continues to receive and deliver mail and parcels from international postal operators however there are delays from most destinations.
    https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus/coronavirus-international-updates

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭bobbyy gee

It takes 4 weeks when it arrives in australia plus shipping and irish post maybe 8 weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

I'm hoping to post a parcel to Australia to a friend who's pregnant. I've heard that parcels can't be sent there at the moment because of Covid, but I can't seem to find anything official about this online. Does anyone know? Thanks!!

Load of Shyte, although it took a while to get stuff sent in April hasn’t been any problem since.

My mother sent a parcel for my kids on 4th September, arrived on Tuesday.

I have bought loads of stuff recently from USA some I got in a week others a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Low Energy Eng

We're in Australia, took a week from DHL from Ireland, organised through the post office i believe.

Advertisement