Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 4 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

siblers wrote: »
    Gone for Jimi, just hope he comes through uninjured this gw

Same!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Was going to do Jimi in for Werner, but Ings has turned my head, especially as I already have Podence

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Werner to Jimi done. Don't usually go that early but didn't wanna lose value.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Timo @36% in regards to him dropping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Martial and Werner are problems, not sure if I'll do both this week though. Martial going down tonight, surprised Werner is so far away from a drop as I write this.

Tossing up who to replace him with. Might be time to get on the DCL train, but I have James and it feels dodgy going double Everton. Jimi is the popular choice but I have Podence, so again a double up I'm not sure about. Ings is the other stand out option (and I'll just quietly ignore the fact that I brought Martial in for Ings before GW2...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

c.p.w.g.w wrote: »
    Timo @36% in regards to him dropping

He's dropping tonight on FFFix

Its Ings, Adams or Mitro

I would love another day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Martial and Werner are problems, not sure if I'll do both this week though. Martial going down tonight, surprised Werner is so far away from a drop as I write this.

Tossing up who to replace him with. Might be time to get on the DCL train, but I have James and it feels dodgy going double Everton. Jimi is the popular choice but I have Podence, so again a double up I'm not sure about. Ings is the other stand out option (and I'll just quietly ignore the fact that I brought Martial in for Ings before GW2...)

ignoring than Jimmy and Ings, if you ignore fixtures and go with form, Laca has 2 goals in 2 games and give you Arsenal coverage.

Maupay for Brighton at 6.5m is good shout - on penalties and playing in an attacking team.

Dare i suggest Robbinson - scored two today and has good run of fixtures

Ricky at Everton may be a better shout than James longer term, given that he's on penalties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

He's dropping tonight on FFFix

Its Ings, Adams or Mitro

I would love another day

Is werner really going to drop tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

eh i dunno wrote: »

Just wait to a few more people have pints

Just wait to a few more people have pints

Thats the fear, reckon he is a dropper, now is that 0.1m worth alot more info

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

No chance according to FPL Stats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

I've exactly enough funds to do werner to Vardy but I think I'll hold off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

As someone who sold Vardy last week, what has he done that you think makes him a good buy? Other than two penalties in GW1 i don't think he's had a shot on target?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭caviardreams

So, DCL or Richarlison?

Richie on pens is a big positive, but everybody has DCL so I need to keep pace..

In the same boat. I feel like I can make a much better decision tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

DCL or Jiminez feels like an impossible decision.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭caviardreams

SameOleJay wrote: »
    DCL or Jiminez feels like an impossible decision.

Does Jiminez take pens? Could be an advantage over DCL

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

As things stand I’ll bank. Jimi in the week after possibly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

My planned move was Greenwood to Barnes this week, so Werner is proving a headache. Not sure I want to do a -4. I'll try and hold off on a move until tomorrow at least. I've already got Jimenez so if I were to sell him I'd be looking at Ings, DCL or Maupay.

Werner out for Jimenez.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Werner could score a hat trick and he's still going tonight forJimmy for me
    joeyboy11 wrote: »
    I didn't even consider Jimi was on for a rise! I'll do it today so regardless of what Werner does second half
    Have I come to the right place? Is this the Werner out thread?
    Welcome Abroad
    I won’t stay too long, I’ve a feeling it’s going to get very crowded here
    titan18 wrote: »
    Like everyone else I guess. Werner out
    Done

a8I8vGQ.jpg
    eggy81 wrote: »
    Werner out martial in
    keano25 wrote: »
    Final straw for me today.. don't let the door hit you on the way out Werner ya bollox..
    Werner to Jimi done. Don't usually go that early but didn't wanna lose value.
    Werner out for Jimenez.

4gegiv.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭duefrine

Double transfer done

Calvert-Lewin in for Werner

Sterling in for Fernandes

Calvert 31 points from 3 games @ 7.3m should have got him last week !

Sterling should score big with the 2 lads out...

Happy with the rest of me team for at least 2 game weeks... Then probably another double...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Watched my first 90mns of Werner today. Lovely player but looks like a forward who wants to play deep rather than a fox in the box. He looks more like a Firmino than the Suarez/Aguero love child that his 50% ownership would make you believe. Lampards gonna have some job fitting all the options he has into the team, where do Pulisic and Ziyich fit into that? CHO and Mount looked the best of their players today. They look ripe for a rotation nightmare

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Watched my first 90mns of Werner today. Lovely player but looks like a forward who wants to play deep rather than a fox in the box. He looks more like a Firmino than the Suarez/Aguero love child that his 50% ownership would make you believe. Lampards gonna have some job fitting all the options he has into the team, where do Pulisic and Ziyich fit into that? CHO and Mount looked the best of their players today. They look ripe for a rotation nightmare

Havertz impressed me. Good control and able to get separation.

Don't think Alonso will get another start in the league after the roasting today.
    A quick decline for a hero of this forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Would like to have banked it off the back of the wildcard but Werner to Ings I think.

Whatever chance Werner has of coming good being pushed wide for Tammy was the very last straw.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Did Werner to Martial two weeks ago
    Thinking of Martial to Ricky now :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Planning to bank. But with 9 of my players still to play this weekend, a lot could change. I do genuinely think bringing in penalty takers who are otherwise useful is solid strategy. Guys like Sterling, Mane and Martial do seem less attractive now until they’ve already put some form together.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Feel like I may do this for -4 at some point this week:

Werner -> Ings
    Soucek -> Prodence

And yet it feels a trap! Also probably don't want to lose money but can't make moves with so many fixtures to play!

Goodnight :pac:

CSF wrote: »
    Planning to bank. But with 9 of my players still to play this weekend, a lot could change. I do genuinely think bringing in penalty takers who are otherwise useful is solid strategy. Guys like Sterling, Mane and Martial do seem less attractive now until they’ve already put some form together.

The penalties thing was partly why I kept Salah over Sterling in the end. May have to get back on Bruno eventually now United can even get penalties when the match is over.

• Advertisement

Feel like I may do this for -4 at some point this week:

Werner -> Ings
    Soucek -> Prodence

And yet it feels a trap! Also probably don't want to lose money but can't make moves with so many fixtures to play!

Goodnight :pac:

If the Prodence injury rumour proves true the trap will have sprung without you in it.

Advertisement