Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 4 Transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

manual_man wrote: »
    did Werner and Son to Ings and Mané

Yikes :o

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1312134771800236037?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

And now my Prodstony senses are sceaming Jota...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

When you reckon those tests where taken for the Covid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Could they call Liverpool match off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

Pure panic.

I'm playing NFL fanasty and a game called off this week over it. Compete disaster.

Rumours of other Liverpool players having it are true so.

Some may have no symptoms and play on? They don't have to make it public they have it ?

• Advertisement

but1er wrote: »
    Could they call Liverpool match off?

No they have a big enough squad for the game to go ahead - anyone that has ever played a senior game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

shmeee wrote: »
    Rumours of other Liverpool players having it are true so.

Some may have no symptoms and play on? They don't have to make it public they have it ?

Got a source for this?? Surely if other Liverpool players tested positive or were quarantining they'd announce that too instead of just Mane

Having 4 players flagged, and 3 pool players, not looking forward to this GW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Funnily enough they are the 3 that i was looking at.

There is a high enough chance that one of Mahrez/Foden will be benched - just a pain getting that wrong. If we get it right this GW, and they hit double digit return - we have the same Issue then the GW after internationals - not sure it's a gamble i want every week.

Barnes - hit and miss - could get double digit score every 4/5 games - hard to know - Maddison is back playing and showing some promise -only played 20 mins and got goal and assist against city.

Who else is there really?

Soooo, Trossard? :D
    Think I'm gonna just go for for it. I have my WC anyway. I think it's been proven before on the forum that International Break isn't necessarily the best week for it (in terms of price rises/drops at least). So I'd probably keep him til at least GW6. And I'll probably wildcard in GW 6/7. There's another IB after GW8.

He's had scores of 8, 6, 1. And as I said, he was desperately unlucky to only get that 1 against Utd.

All aboard the Trossard Train. Choooo-choooo!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

paulie21 wrote: »
    Might want to rethink that one. Tested positive for Covid
    I'm beyond getting angry with Fpl at this stage. LOL. A -8 it is so. Luckily i had the extra 0.2 for Salah

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm beyond getting angry with Fpl at this stage. LOL. A -8 it is so. Luckily i had the extra 0.2 for Salah

Going to another Liverpool player seems ropey enough given everything. Fairly certain I will transfer Son out tonight now to give me more depth to deal with the uncertainty.

checks if Manual_man is in the LMS.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Ace2007 wrote: »
    checks if Manual_man is in the LMS.....
    I am. Though for how much longer is certainly up in the air :pac:

I am. Though for how much longer is certainly up in the air :pac:

ah stop, my head is wrecked looking at different options - if i knew Ricky was defo out i would pull the trigger but knowing my luck i'll transfer him out and then starts and gets a double digit haul

Soooo, Trossard? :D
    Think I'm gonna just go for for it. I have my WC anyway. I think it's been proven before on the forum that International Break isn't necessarily the best week for it (in terms of price rises/drops at least). So I'd probably keep him til at least GW6. And I'll probably wildcard in GW 6/7. There's another IB after GW8.

He's had scores of 8, 6, 1. And as I said, he was desperately unlucky to only get that 1 against Utd.

All aboard the Trossard Train. Choooo-choooo!!!

Head wrecked - ended up getting Trossard in as well - like you I also have my WC, but just not worth playing it yet imo

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I too went for Trossard earlier on tonight :)

Plus Mitro to Jimi!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,980 ✭✭✭Degag

Why should a man not captain Jiminez?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭larchielads

Mane test positive for corona virus accordin to sky. Game be called off cos he mightve infected team mates or wil he be isolatin????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Agreed. That's a very flippant statement to make about them. Beat Sheffield Utd away 2-0, great result. Were very close to drawing/winning that match against City - they were on top in the second half. The West Ham games looks to be a once off.

What can I say, I'm very flippant

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Mane test positive for corona virus accordin to sky. Game be called off cos he mightve infected team mates or wil he be isolatin????

No, Moyes and 2 players were 40 minutes from start of game when they got their results.
    Game wasn't called off, neither will this one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Fcuk it. Went safe. Barnes in for Son. Can’t be arsed stressing over Mahrez starting or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Degag wrote: »
    Why should a man not captain Jiminez?

He rare scores 2+ in the one game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Being boring and banking. Sticking with Werner for one more week and feel it's a risk not getting jimi, but have 2 wolves already and at this stage not going to triple up....having 2 ft for intl break means I can hold on to wildcard til after transfer deadline

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

The mane news really threw me and I panicked into getting sterling and tammy for him and mitro. Wildcard waiting to happen I think

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Rodgeb

Looking to offload ASM with 1.5m in the kitty. Was leaning towards Foden all week but now very tempted by Jota after the Mane news.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

Rodgeb wrote: »
    Looking to offload ASM with 1.5m in the kitty. Was leaning towards Foden all week but now very tempted by Jota after the Mane news.

He is back after injury now and available for selection probably better to keep him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,419 ✭✭✭Shedite27

He is back after injury now and available for selection probably better to keep him.

He's still not over the "awful goalscorer" issue tho

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Rodgeb

Shedite27 wrote: »
    He's still not over the "awful goalscorer" issue tho

That's what I'm thinking, fcuk it I'll go for it. Plan on wildcarding soon enough anyway. As Pool play the last game Sunday with salah also captain it'll at least keep me optimistic and full of hope for as long as possible over the weekend.

Welcome Diogo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

Did Harrison to Trossard. Have Martial and Werner, might give them one more week or bring in Jimi for a hit.

• Advertisement

I never take my personal opinion on football into FPL but I refuse to get DCL as an Everton in hope I don't curse him.

So fill your boots. He'll cost me FPL places every week

Hopefully i don't break Everton or DCL this week - went back and forth with all different options last night ended up getting DCL - to go along with Ricky :eek:

Advertisement