Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eir account number.

• 26-09-2020 6:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

Does an eir account have a seperate account number apart from the landline number.

I need to make a complaint about the lack of service and unresloved issue with my elderly parents landline.

Will the land line number do or is there a seperate account number. Its paid online and I cant see an account number.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Does an eir account have a seperate account number apart from the landline number.

I need to make a complaint about the lack of service and unresloved issue with my elderly parents landline.

Will the land line number do or is there a seperate account number. Its paid online and I cant see an account number.

Cheers
    You should see it on the downloadable pdf version of your bill. It's different to the phone number.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Just went through this nonsense with eir.

If you want to log into your account you need your account number. You can't get your account number unless you log into your account.

The system didn't recognise my phone number to look up my details. Even though they send me a text every month to say my statement is ready.

They can't look up your details using name and address "due to GDPR". Offered to send them an email giving permission to look up my details. No go. Insurance company can do anything by looking up my details. Eir can't.

Only way around it was to contact the bank, get the mandate number for the direct debit, last 8 digits, maybe 7, is the account number.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Takes a ****ing hour for them to answer a call at least. It's a disgrace and needs sorting by the government.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,908 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Search your mailbox for emails from getmore@eir.ie. They will likely have sent you your plan details from this upon sign up and it contains your account number.

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/dopetech.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭Hedgecutter

Hoboo wrote: »
    Just went through this nonsense with eir.

If you want to log into your account you need your account number. You can't get your account number unless you log into your account.

The system didn't recognise my phone number to look up my details. Even though they send me a text every month to say my statement is ready.

They can't look up your details using name and address "due to GDPR". Offered to send them an email giving permission to look up my details. No go. Insurance company can do anything by looking up my details. Eir can't.

Only way around it was to contact the bank, get the mandate number for the direct debit, last 8 digits, maybe 7, is the account number.

Would they not give the account number over the phone if the account holder requests it.

We have no email set up on the account as far as i know. old account and bill just transferred to ebill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement