Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vodafone gigabox PS4

• 26-09-2020 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

So I recently switched to Vodafone 1000mbps plan but I'm getting a weird issue on ps4.

Previously with Eir I was getting roughly 150mbps on test connection on ps4 and yes I'm aware ps4 servers will always be slower than your network connection

My problem is with the 1000mbps now I'm only getting a consistent 45mbps download speed on wireless and wired. I was assuming it was WiFi so I switched it to Las cable and its still the exact same its almost if its maxing out at 45mbps. A couple of days ago I done a random speed test on ps4 and it was 550mbps out of nowhere.

What am I doing wrong? I checked my cable and its a cat5 cable not cat6 but it used to get 150mbps on eir on a 300mbps plan but on a 1000mbps plan I'm getting 45mbps?

Advertisement